DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Well, DR is back! 

Don't get cocky about having survived being sent to the hole. I did six months once! 

You're a delightful distraction, Mr. Tibsington.  What did could you have possibly done to earn a 6 month pull in Attica? 

Oh god---did it have something to do with your rather unusual Molly Ivans fetish?  

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is an important disclosure, especially because of how it fills in the August 2016 timeline. Page had been an active asset for the CIA working to shut down a ring of Russian spooks. It's easy to say the FBI didn't know because he was being run by their sister agency, but it's also not true. Strzok was working at that time with Brennan's fusion CIA/FBI team. We also know that Clinesmith (the lawyer who altered the email about Page NOT being a CIA asset) did so in 2017 -- a full year after he knew the truth. The fact that he did this, that far down the line (only after asked about it), is proof of two things: 1) Clinesmith was not a "low level lawyer" in the bureau, and 2) A clear chain of evidence to prove conspiracy. 

They knew Page was an asset working to help take down Russians -- but they set him up to take the fall anyway. Even after they knew, definitively, that there was nothing to the Trump/Russia collusion story. Same thing they did to Flynn, despite knowing that he was innocent. 

The last two weeks of disclosure have been checkmate for anyone still clinging to the idea that the FBI didn't know (and merely was doing their job investigating a threat), and anyone who argues this was not a seditious conspiracy. The biggest scandal in US history, the first time the peaceful transition of power has been interfered with by an outgoing administration. 

It was always a coup.

And we're just getting started on the blowback. 

(and, not for nothing, if Durham and Barr are disclosing post-it notes, that means Durham won't be long now)

Welcome back DR.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

A number of the tweets are in Russian, but you can click into each individual tweet then, click on "Translate Tweet".

Example shown below:

image.png.3ef3b27abd1737fc7d1a3d2b911419a5.png

Thread:

The translations:

8. FIRST ATTEMPT TO APPROACH MILLIAN occurred on July 21, 2016. “Hello Sergey!

Colleagues from RIA Novosti gave me your contact. You spoke with Dmitry Zlodarev about Donald Trump and his travels to Russia.
|

9.  I wanted to ask you: what projects did he consider, or were they purely fashion trips to beauty contests?
 There has been a lot of speculation on this topic for a month. It would be interesting to talk about this topic. Question from a construction company in Switzerland.

10. I think there is a political component, but it can be leveled.
 I am also very interested in Russian-Chinese cooperation,  the sanctions aspect including. There are projects in Russia that are looking for investors and equipment suppliers.

11. Like many in Russia,  they look back at Asia - China, Hong Kong, but they don't know how to approach.
 Confidentially, of course - I have nothing to do with the media, although there are certainly acquaintances there.

12.  In any case, it would be interesting if possible to talk to you by phone or meet for coffee / beer in Washington or New York where I will be next week.
 I myself am in Washington. You can also by email. mail in Russian or in English.

13. I sent you a request on LinkedIn - my work is clearer there.

Respectfully,
Igor

Igor Danchenko
Business Analyst
Target Labs Inc.
8320 Old Courthouse Rd, Suite 200
Vienna, VA 22182
(Contact phones)

14. screen shots

15. SECOND ATTEMPT TO APPROACH MILLIAN occurred on August 18, 2016.

16. Subject: A question about the land in the Kaluga region, a short meeting in NY or DC.

“Hello Sergey.

I wrote to you a few weeks ago. We are in touch on LinkedIn.

17. There is a proposal for a site in the Kaluga region, not far from New Moscow. I am attaching the information in a separate letter.
 My friends are lawyers. They repeatedly asked me to suggest someone. I thought that you or your contacts might be interested.

18.  The cadastral value is about 300 million rubles, respectively, the market value is slightly higher. When selling, you can immediately take into account the share of the intermediary. Attached are 8 jpegs.

19. If there is an opportunity and interest, let us meet and talk about this and other projects. Other projects also involve investments in existing sites, but production is there. And in some cases technology is needed, in others - investment.

20. The stakes in Russia are high - you know it yourself, so I would like to consider some simple and profitable schemes.
 Write, call. Contacts below.

Respectfully,

Igor

22. email attachments
23. screen shots

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Today's reminder brought to you by the OIG FISA report.  The report that 99% of Americans have not read, but instead have relied on the media to spin and lie to tell them their narrative about what is in it.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

...hopefully the Durham Report comes out soon.......and then watch the MSM rampage to pillage and discredit him as a political hack......and I'm CERTAIN the MSM will disclose how many high profile cases he was assigned by THE Eric Holder......this should be good.....

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hopefully the Durham Report comes out soon.......and then watch the MSM rampage to pillage and discredit him as a political hack......and I'm CERTAIN the MSM will disclose how many high profile cases he was assigned by THE Eric Holder......this should be good.....

I believe that AG Barr has stated that he does not expect a report from Durham, only legal ramifications if wrong doing is found under the rule of law.  Another report will matter zero IMO no matter how damning the evidence is.  Either people are held accountable for a scandal that dwarfs watergate or our republic can continue its swirl down the toilet bowl.

• Like (+1) 2