DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@GG

Thx.

There’s never a shortage of useful idiots. 

As an aside, this whole Trump resistance episode encouraged me to follow on deeper dives into the history of counterintelligence and disinformation campaigns of the Soviets going back to the late ‘20s and beyond.   I know that you have a bad outlook on the CIA, and I haven’t reached the late ‘50s yet, but if not for OSS & CIA efforts in the ‘30s-‘40s, we’d be in a vastly different and worse world right now.  

My view is basically summed up by the belief that the crime wasn’t that the Rosenbergs were executed, but that they weren’t executed enough times.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Thx.

As an aside, this whole Trump resistance episode encouraged me to follow on deeper dives into the history of counterintelligence and disinformation campaigns of the Soviets going back to the late ‘20s and beyond.   I know that you have a bad outlook on the CIA, and I haven’t reached the late ‘50s yet, but if not for OSS & CIA efforts in the ‘30s-‘40s, we’d be in a vastly different and worse world right now.  

My view is basically summed up by the belief that the crime wasn’t that the Rosenbergs were executed, but that they weren’t executed enough times.

:beer: 

Just to clarify, I don't begrudge the entire agency or its history. They're a needed part of the national defense apparatus, and performed their job in that regard well many more times than they did it poorly. My complaints rest with certain bad actors/directors/compartmentalized divisions/groups within it who worked to serve their own interests/purposes over the country's. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, GG said:

Thx.

Hey! LAY OFF the OSS! Don't you know that Julia Child (and her husband) worked for them?

She singlehandedly elevated the cuisine of American cooking by her noble efforts.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Hey! LAY OFF the OSS! Don't you know that Julia Child (and her husband) worked for them?

She singlehandedly elevated the cuisine of American cooking by her noble efforts.

giphy.gif

Hah, at least we got good food out of it.

In reality, combing through the past it appear that 1/2 of the writers/intellectuals of the ‘40s-‘60s worked for OSS/CIA and the other half for KGB.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Two things about this...

1) This isn't just "violation of FBI procedures," it's a *****-up of chain of custody of evidence.  It's grounds for dismissal of the case, with prejudice.  

2) Doesn't matter to the #resistance.  In this context, evidence that should otherwise be thrown out should be admitted, because the ends justifies the means.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, tomorrow's the 12th, again. 

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The more damning it is, the more the Democrats will think it's a political hit-job and not believe it, and the closer we get to a shooting war.

Well then, mission accomplished fake impeachment inquiry and "MSM".