This is not a rebuild, folks...

eball

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over yourself, you're not as great as you think you are. You contribute nothing but BS.

If you think constant complaining about posters who are not drinking the Koolaid is your definition of contributing I can see why you think so highly of yourself.

If you think constant complaining about posters who are not drinking the Koolaid is your definition of contributing I can see why you think so highly of yourself.

Again?-with the thread hi-jacking? You're NOT the only one here with an opinion. Take a break and Breathe -or at least let us breathe..

You could name 20 teams as poorly run. If you are not sure who they are ask someone.

I think it is not as simple as that.

There is something to be said for chemistry of team and straight out luck

Its just one example....but what happens if the patriots DONT pick Tom B. in the later rounds? Bill B. was a disaster in his first stint as a head coach for the browns

The right situation came together and they got lucky with a player that was passed over by 32 NFL teams a number of times in a draft.

Sometimes you just get lucky and things come together.

Guest NeckBeard

You brought up two different points, the coaching and the GM/personnel department.

Sean McDermott doesn't look like a really new idea at all. Most NFL teams cycle through personalities. You have a players' coach, next guy is a disciplinarian. Remember when we went with Gregg Williams after Wade? He is another defensive coach who will be playing a scheme based on zone defense where the front 4 attack the line of scrimmage. We had that in Jauron/Fewell. I don't think he is a top end X's and O's guy. He seems to want to be an admin/CEO. As does his GM who came with him.

The guys we hire are just names. Until they start drafting top talent it means nothing.

I guess we're going to find out how Kyle fares in SF, and we'll have to wait on BJC being hired as HC then.

Your hijacking of threads, tho! It is something!

Because most NFL teams are not run very well. They call on guys like Casserly and Polian. Sure, these guys were good but new ideas are in short supply. It's an old boys network.

2 of the best teams over the last few years are run by young GMs.

Hawks

Falcons