2 Round WWP51DO? Mock Draft

P51

I'd love to get that much in a trade back scenario! But the players would be a total dud. We need a WR and S. I like the safety from Washington in round 2 and whoever is left at WR from the top guys, maybe the guy from Penn State

Baker and Goodwin were both gone before the Bills picked in the 2nd round... Who would you take in the 1st? Baker, the safety from Washington? If Ross's medical is a concern I'd take either Baker or Goodwin at 25 myself potentially.

Baker and Goodwin were both gone before the Bills picked in the 2nd round... Who would you take in the 1st? Baker, the safety from Washington? If Ross's medical is a concern I'd take either Baker or Goodwin at 25 myself potentially.

If we stayed at 10 I think Malik Hooker could fall to us. Otherwise I like whoever they have higher between Davis or Williams at WR. If they trade back I think one of those WR's will still be there so if they think they are pretty close talent wise then trade back. It really depends on how it plays out and who comes off the board before they pick at 10 to see if it's worth trading back

mocks with trades make zero sense, it's just a fantasy world. In my mock I'd trade back 3x, pick up a 1st next year and 3 more 2s, then draft half the players I like with no regard for whether they would realistically be on the board at that time anyway.

Thanks for the insight... "Cool story bro"

Don't mind the trade down

But I might go Bolles, Z Jones and Tim Williams

Look for CB in rd 3

Fair enough, Bolles like Lamp was a thought at 25, just had a higher value on Ross, I think CB in 3 is highly likely myself. I think Zay goes before 44, if not I'd love him at that spot if they go elsewhere in round 1. Williams doesn't seem like a McDermott guy, but as a DPR it makes sense value wise, a better combine would have helped his stock.

Thanks for the insight... "Cool story bro"

Fair enough, Bolles like Lamp was a thought at 25, just had a higher value on Ross, I think CB in 3 is highly likely myself. I think Zay goes before 44, if not I'd love him at that spot if they go elsewhere in round 1. Williams doesn't seem like a McDermott guy, but as a DPR it makes sense value wise, a better combine would have helped his stock.

Pretty sure the visited or had a workout with Williams.

If we stayed at 10 I think Malik Hooker could fall to us. Otherwise I like whoever they have higher between Davis or Williams at WR. If they trade back I think one of those WR's will still be there so if they think they are pretty close talent wise then trade back. It really depends on how it plays out and who comes off the board before they pick at 10 to see if it's worth trading back

I would love Hooker at 10, if they were to pass on him there it would be a mistake IMO. I'd take Davis at 10 and not look back, adding draft pick depth and a future 1st was really the only reason I trade back in this scenario, I also think Ross is high on their board and a trade back fall back pick, if Williams or Davis was there it would be a no brainner. Lots of holes and lots of quality depth in this draft, but I personally would trade back unless a top 5 guy falls, adding an extra second would be huge as I see it.

I just think the next Jarvis Landry is Ardarius Stewart. Love the way he plays the game.

Quincy Wilson CB would be great in McDs system same with Witherspoon CB from Colorado.

I also like Elijah McGuire RB from U LALA

Marquel Lee can play too but he may be a late 3rd 4th rd pick due to 4.7 speed

Just a few guys no one is talking about

Edited by 1WATKINS4

i'm not even go any farther than the 1st page. if i'm not stealing trubisky with a trade to the bears, i would stay put and take foster. if he is gone,i look to trade down. if we can't trade and foster is there.....oh fog it there's only 1 to 2 hours left.

Edited by billsredneck1

SF and Buff won't get that for their picks.

Why on Earth would Houston give up their first pick in 2018 in that deal?

I thought SF took bellow market value and Houston is a QB away from competing legitimately for a Super Bowl, the clock is ticking for OBrien IMO and that trade seems to be a fair market deal comparing what teams moving up that far have paid, they don't have the picks this year without trading away the entire draft and a pick next year,it's not a small jump.

I would love Hooker at 10, if they were to pass on him there it would be a mistake IMO. I'd take Davis at 10 and not look back, adding draft pick depth and a future 1st was really the only reason I trade back in this scenario, I also think Ross is high on their board and a trade back fall back pick, if Williams or Davis was there it would be a no brainner. Lots of holes and lots of quality depth in this draft, but I personally would trade back unless a top 5 guy falls, adding an extra second would be huge as I see it.

Not a big fan of Hooker. Yeah he plays centerfield pretty well.

But he's not great against the run, withvthat being said he was a one year starter and got injured which required surgery. I'll take J Jones from NC State or S Williams from Utah later on

I just think the next Jarvis Landry is Ardarius Stewart. Love the way he plays the game.

Quincy Wilson CB would be great in McDs system same with Witherspoon CB from Colorado.

I also like Elijah McGuire RB from U LALA

Marquel Lee can play too but he may be a late 3rd 4th rd pick due to 4.7 speed

Just a few guys no one is talking about

I like Stewart in the 3rd, Quincy in the 2nd but don't think he'll be there, I like Witherspoon but his run support is none existent so I dont think he fits, McGuire and Lee are guys I like in day 3 as possibilities... Good stuff, like the players especially Wilsons fit.

i'm not even go any farther than the 1st page. if i'm not stealing trubisky with a trade to the bears, i would stay put and take foster. if he is gone,i look to trade down. if we can't trade and foster is there.....oh fog it there's only 1 to 2 hours left.

? Isn't that kind of what happened??? Foster gone, Tru gone, traded back...

Not a big fan of Hooker. Yeah he plays centerfield pretty well.

But he's not great against the run, withvthat being said he was a one year starter and got injured which required surgery. I'll take J Jones from NC State or S Williams from Utah later on

I love Williams myself, talk about under rated... Hooker IMO is a game wrecker defensively, not strong in run support but aweful, lots of room for improvement.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.