An old Bill's fan's nightmare

bopper2

i once partied a lot as a younger man. drugs were part of the scene. i've had to move on from those years.

use this information as you see fit.

A "refugee" I'm taking a shining to......

We are closer to the 2030 Super Bowl (4673 days) than we are to the last Bills Super Bowl appearance (8040 days).

Let that sink in for a moment.

(For those wondering, I used the first Sunday in February 2030 as the possible SB date)

Well NOW I need to go party hard with teef after you've ruined my day.........

Impressive that Doug Whaley has held onto the position all the way to 2030. Must be doing something right.

and still nobody can determine what his role or decision-making powers really are.

It starts with "in the sixth round, the New England Patriots select quarterback Chad Kelly of Mississippi."

Fast forward to a mid season game in 2018. Steelers LB Arthur Moats lays a devastating hit on TB12, knocking him out of the game. Kelly comes in, throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs. Brady never plays again. A distraught head coach resigns after the season and is replaced by Frank Reich.

Fast forward again to February 2030. I pick up the morning paper (yes, miraculously there are still newspapers) and there, next to the picture of Chad Kelly raising the Lombardi trophy for the sixth time in his career, is Jerry Sullivan's column urging the Pegulas to fire GM Doug Whaley. Below the fold a is a recap of the Sabres latest loss to the Maple Leafs, led by Auston Matthews hat trick.

I take my last breath and pass away, a bitter broken man.

But, hey, the Bisons are off to a good start!

you really think of this stuff? I did drugs and my mind still couldn't do this

It starts with "in the sixth round, the New England Patriots select quarterback Chad Kelly of Mississippi."

Fast forward to a mid season game in 2018. Steelers LB Arthur Moats lays a devastating hit on TB12, knocking him out of the game. Kelly comes in, throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs. Brady never plays again. A distraught head coach resigns after the season and is replaced by Frank Reich.

Fast forward again to February 2030. I pick up the morning paper (yes, miraculously there are still newspapers) and there, next to the picture of Chad Kelly raising the Lombardi trophy for the sixth time in his career, is Jerry Sullivan's column urging the Pegulas to fire GM Doug Whaley. Below the fold a is a recap of the Sabres latest loss to the Maple Leafs, led by Auston Matthews hat trick.

I take my last breath and pass away, a bitter broken man.

But, hey, the Bisons are off to a good start!

You forgot the part where the Bills trade a first round draft pick for Brady, who then plays two years in Buffalo, narrowly missing the playoffs in the second year by losing to the Steelers' third stringers.