Davis Webb Q.B. Cal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wine would be better thank you

Cant stand the stuff. I don`t drink much ...when I do it`s Jack ,moonshine or rum.Had about 7 y-bombs and around 3 double jack and cokes last fri night. A couple old friends came to the house and kid napped me. My work-out sucked the next morning. Now i remember why I quit.

...your are 1000% on with your commentary friend with my thanks for such a contribution....so in essence, with no absolute NFL bonafide "minor league" per se, .the onus lies strictly with NFL coaches be it HC, OC , Qb Coach or all combined to develop the collegians into NFL'ers......as Steve Young said, "more are destined for failure versus success because of the speed and complexity of the game at the NFL level"....hard to argue with that guy....

Thank you Sir. I'm an old AFL guy as well, going back to Day 1. It was a hell of a time, the days of Jack, Cookie, Wheels, Tom, Billy, and Lou. Keep posting.

Thank you Sir. I'm an old AFL guy as well, going back to Day 1. It was a hell of a time, the days of Jack, Cookie, Wheels, Tom, Billy, and Lou. Keep posting.

.......back in 1967 and 1968, the Rochester Jaycees hosted fund raising Bills exhibitions here at the old Aquinas HS stadium.....back in the 50's, Aquinas HS was such a dominant powerhouse high school team that no one would play them...they built a 20,000 seat stadium and schedule small college teams from all over the country......I have to find the 1967 and 1968 programs I kept when Bills played Miami in 1967 (Greise, Kiick, Czonka, etc) and the then BOSTON Patriots in 1968 with Babe Parilli and Gino Cappoletti.....the REAL old days............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

.......back in 1967 and 1968, the Rochester Jaycees hosted fund raising Bills exhibitions here at the old Aquinas HS stadium.....back in the 50's, Aquinas HS was such a dominant powerhouse high school team that no one would play them...they built a 20,000 seat stadium and schedule small college teams from all over the country......I have to find the 1967 and 1968 programs I kept when Bills played Miami in 1967 (Greise, Kiick, Czonka, etc) and the then BOSTON Patriots in 1968 with Babe Parilli and Gino Cappoletti.....the REAL old days............

Now that is old time. But cool.My first memory was a game with Jack Kemp at qb I was walking going to pick up some fish fry`s at Rekkios bowling alley on South park ave with a friend. We went inside and everybody was calling Kemp a bum,just threw a pick I think. On and on washed up and another few choice words. My first Bills memory . I still remember those fish fry`s wrapped in the news paper.

Now that is old time. But cool.My first memory was a game with Jack Kemp at qb I was walking going to pick up some fish fry`s at Rekkios bowling alley on South park ave with a friend. We went inside and everybody was calling Kemp a bum,just threw a pick I think. On and on washed up and another few choice words. My first Bills memory . I still remember those fish fry`s wrapped in the news paper.

....revered folks like you bring back the "good old days" for us codgers....these youngins' do not know about real suffering yet BUT I love their supportive attitude.....ONLY IN BUFFALO does it happen......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

The Bills at their best. Great memories.

....we just need to get there ASAP before I pass.....no heat resistant LCD's or cell phones where I'm headed...........cocktails suck too...ice has NO staying power the the "Devil's Dudgeon"......