Tomahawks Fired At Syria

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are not suppose to get political yet, come on, observe the period of grace!

Why? CNN isn't? They're already calling him out for hypocrisy.

CNN's also reporting that the Russians were NOT forewarned. Operationally sensible, since you'd expect them to turn around and warn the Syrians (and warm up their own AD system) immediately. Politically, though...are you !@#$ing kidding me????

CNN's also reporting that the Russians were NOT forewarned. Operationally sensible, since you'd expect them to turn around and warn the Syrians (and warm up their own AD system) immediately. Politically, though...are you !@#$ing kidding me????

Fox reported the same but said they didn't know if military told them.

This is the part where he's convincing them that he's got a little bit of crazy in him. Also should throw a bit of cold water on the whole "Trump is a Putin puppet" meme.

The first time in the near two decades I've been on this site that I can say I agree with you 100% Tom.

The first time in the near two decades I've been on this site that I can say I agree with you 100% Tom.

Well, CNN's now reporting that they WERE informed, but at the military level according to the coordination plans in-theater.

They're also reporting that the Pentagon has - and is going to share - the radar tracks of the planes taking off from the al-Shayrat and bombing Idlib province, and the IR signatures of the bombs going off. That would be pretty solid intelligence...

This is the part where he's convincing them that he's got a little bit of crazy in him. Also should throw a bit of cold water on the whole "Trump is a Putin puppet" meme.

Already seeing people saying "He didn't need to tell the Russians, Putin gave him permission before hand."

Well, CNN's now reporting that they WERE informed, but at the military level according to the coordination plans in-theater.

They're also reporting that the Pentagon has - and is going to share - the radar tracks of the planes taking off from the al-Shayrat and bombing Idlib province, and the IR signatures of the bombs going off. That would be pretty solid intelligence...

Already seeing people saying "He didn't need to tell the Russians, Putin gave him permission before hand."

So wierd that Russian is an issue in this also! This is such a running story