Masters thread, anyone?

eball

I watched some of the 4K offerings on Direct TV. Beautiful.

Bummed about Jordan

Yet congratulations to Sergio Garcia

This may have been his last chance since he's so close to 40.

What's up with the Star's dumping Ruff? That guy goes to Vegas I bet.

Edited by Dante

America needs to win this. I turned over to see the final end hoping it'd be over and 60 minutes would be on. The last hit was so over the top sensational it bordered on weak. Golf is fun to watch when they can just let them show the guys. When they try to build drama and anxiety up in the announcing and broadcast it gets laughable.

America needs to win this. I turned over to see the final end hoping it'd be over and 60 minutes would be on. The last hit was so over the top sensational it bordered on weak. Golf is fun to watch when they can just let them show the guys. When they try to build drama and anxiety up in the announcing and broadcast it gets laughable.

I'm guessing you don't really follow professional golf very much. This was a great story; those of us who follow the game (and particularly the major tournaments) have basically watched Sergio grow up on tour. He went from being the "next best thing" when he challenged Tiger at the PGA in '99 to what many considered a "failure" (ridiculous) because he could never get it done in a major despite having a very successful career (including solid performances in the Ryder Cup).

We've seen the Sergio who could barely swing a club because of his grip/re-grip tic to a young man who has matured and finally put it all together on the biggest stage. It was awesome and I'm very happy for him.

I'm guessing you don't really follow professional golf very much. This was a great story; those of us who follow the game (and particularly the major tournaments) have basically watched Sergio grow up on tour. He went from being the "next best thing" when he challenged Tiger at the PGA in '99 to what many considered a "failure" (ridiculous) because he could never get it done in a major despite having a very successful career (including solid performances in the Ryder Cup).

We've seen the Sergio who could barely swing a club because of his grip/re-grip tic to a young man who has matured and finally put it all together on the biggest stage. It was awesome and I'm very happy for him.

And his fiance is SMOKING hot! :w00t: