Most Underrated QB in College Football

#34fan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Allen from Wyoming is going to be a first round pick next season. And he's only played one year of college football (redshirt sophomore). He's like 6'5", is strong, can run and can throw a football across his body further than most QB's can throw a football period.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Josh Allen from Wyoming is going to be a first round pick next season. And he's only played one year of college football (redshirt sophomore). He's like 6'5", is strong, can run and can throw a football across his body further than most QB's can throw a football period.

He is THE guy imo. Everybody else racing for 2nd including Sammy Darnold. Allen is the real deal I've done hours of tape on him. Known for being a leader on the field as well.

No love for Boisie State's Brett Rypien??? Granted, I never gave a damn about Vernon Adams, because I didn't think he could play at the next level, but Mark Rypien's nephew is LEGIT.

Keep an eye out for him next season!

Edited by #34fan

He is THE guy imo. Everybody else racing for 2nd including Sammy Darnold. Allen is the real deal I've done hours of tape on him. Known for being a leader on the field as well.

I'm sorry but it's Darnold then the field. And I really like Allen.

• 3 weeks later...