NFL RedZone Replay Question

1st&ten

I haven't watched this that much; but they advertise " every game from week 4, etc. Every time I watch it seems like they only show a few teams. I have yet to see any Bill's games. What is every one else's experience watching this program.

I have Redzone and even during live broadcasts, it seems like they will show other teams that are in the redzone over the Bills when they are in the redzone. Last year, there was one day when they were showing another game and the teams were at mid-field while the Bills were in the redzone. Then they showed a quick replay of the Bills touchdown and went back to the other game. I was so pissed I nearly called and cancelled. I get that the Bills are not a top team, but redzone is supposed to be pretty unbiased. At least show a split screen.

I have been recording it and watching it during the week. The first week, they showed a fair amount of Bills/Ravens, the second week there was no Bills, because they played on Thursday night that week. Lots of Bills coverage from week 3 vs the Cardinals. Havent watched week 4 yet, but remember, this is only showing games from 1pm and 4pm on Sunday. It did occur to me, as they are condensing a out 6 and a half hours of broadcast time, down to 4 hours, they are likely editing out inconsequential highlights.

I haven't watched this that much; but they advertise " every game from week 4, etc. Every time I watch it seems like they only show a few teams. I have yet to see any Bill's games. What is every one else's experience watching this program.

you need to be in the Red Zone to be on the RedZone.

:ph34r: ducking for cover

I had one experience where the commentator said every game was on commercial break and the game clock was running in the Bills game (they were on the opponent's ~35yard line). If they can't show the Bills when literally no other games were playing they don't deserve my business.