Mets fans?

Another Fan

Just now, SmokinES3 said:

Alderson said "It was a long time coming." 

...No ****

Hey Sandy ... so was a third basemen.  We're still waiting for a first baseman and a catcher.

Is "Long Time Coming," Alderson's middle name, or what??

We've got 17 !@#$ing outfielders, two starters who are worth a ****, no 1B and no C.

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hey Sandy ... so was a third basemen.  We're still waiting for a first baseman and a catcher.

Is "Long Time Coming," Alderson's middle name, or what??

We've got 17 !@#$ing outfielders, two starters who are worth a ****, no 1B and no C.

It's true. The catcher especially. You can't have a bottom third of a lineup that is 3 automatic outs... 

Edited by SmokinES3

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Why not try to trade him?

They might be trying.  I looked up the DFA rules:  "Within seven days of the transaction (it was previously 10 days), the player must either be traded, released or placed on irrevocable outright waivers."

32 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Alderson said "It was a long time coming." 

...No ****

Wow. So it is done then ,the drama queen was proabably pissed because he didn't a new deal over the winter.Screw him...it was getting bad a month ago...

Mick said he feels like they failed Harvey.I'm guessing/speculating Harvey has a problem with alcohol...I won't remember him being the "Dark Night",but will remember him being boo'd yesterday afternoon..which is a shame. The Dream Wheeler is on the bump tonight,that's what I will focus on tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

If he gets traded can he still refuse a minor league assignment? That could be a deal breaker.

I see your point. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Gotta send Conforto down.  

A week overdue imo.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Gotta send Conforto down.  

30 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

A week overdue imo.

I'm not with you guys on this one. Didn't we do that last year with him? If I remember correctly it worked, but at some point you have to put on your big boy pants and work through a slump at the major league level. And who would we bring up? Would you rather have that guy off the bench instead of Conforto? I don' t pay much attention to the minors so that could change my mind.

12 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I'm not with you guys on this one. Didn't we do that last year with him? If I remember correctly it worked, but at some point you have to put on your big boy pants and work through a slump at the major league level. And who would we bring up? Would you rather have that guy off the bench instead of Conforto? I don' t pay much attention to the minors so that could change my mind.

Bring up the lumberjack Borenstein...he plays the corners.Anyway...I'm sticking to my guns on Conforto,he missed 95 % of grapefruit play and it's showing.

There is no way to top this...good ole Mick made it public deGrom will pitch on Monday but he won't swing the bat.Unreal! With no catcher worthy of taking the field and announcing to the world your starter will just stand at the plate leaves 7 sticks to semi worry about.This guy is a head case...

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

The one positive was at least Matz looked good tonight.  That's about all right now

Yep.  And that is a very big positive.