Today was a tough day

Buffalo716

Bills Nation lost one of their biggest fans...

I'm with you...I lost my Dad yesterday. One of the biggest Bills fans since 1960.

His name was Bill, my grandpa's name was Bill and they were both from Buffalo. They were my Buffalo Bills...Too bad we never saw them win it all together.

RIP Dad.....

I'm with you...I lost my Dad yesterday. One of the biggest Bills fans since 1960.

His name was Bill, my grandpa's name was Bill and they were both from Buffalo. They were my Buffalo Bills...Too bad we never saw them win it all together.

RIP Dad.....

I'm sure he is smiling down on you buddy

Hopefully he put in a good word for the Bills!

God bless him

RIP Dad.....

Sorry to hear that man.

RIP Dad.....

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

RIP Dad.....

Rest in peace, indeed.

My dad is going soon. I dread it.

RIP Dad.....

I just lost my Dad 2 weeks ago and miss him much but don't want to hijack 716's thread so going to leave it there.

Condolences to both of you. It's never an easy thing to go through losing a parent.