Who is still mad we tanked the Jets game?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a fork and a knife fanboy. Eat !

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/rex-ryan-in-jeopardy-of-losing-his-job-as-soon-as-this-week-as-is-tyrod-taylor/amp/

Facts > Emotions sir.

http://www.yardbarker.com/mobile/content/article/s1_12680_22862866

Block out the Tyrod suckitude out like a CoT boss, feel free to apologize anytime.

I am trying to figure out what in EITHER of those articles proves any point you have been trying to make.

I agree Badol. I do however think that a team can flush itself even further down the sewer if it wastes 1st round picks, especially those in the top 10.

The thing is, you and your 4 vcrs would have taken this team to the playoffs at least once. Our drafts have been a textbook model of what NOT to do.

It's almost as if an NFL team would have to try to be as bad as us. :(

There is a ton of potential in a first round pick..........but if you misuse it to fill holes at the 21 supporting positions when you don't have an answer at QB.......you aren't really going anywhere in a division with Tom Brady and Belichick at the top.

Leafs owed the fans a good first 10 minutes after that abomination last time against Buffalo.

That was the Leafs third win in Buffalo in like 22 games. Bully for them.

It wasn't a comment on the Leafs. It was a comment on the quality of the Sabres. They still suck, and are out the playoffs again. That game was just a recent example he might have seen.

They're getting better, slowly. very slowly.

A glacial pace it seems.

Edited by CodeMonkey

That was the Leafs third win in Buffalo in like 22 games. Bully for them.

That's okay, you are stung bad by the way it's going now and into the next 5 years....

As a Leafs fan I can assure you I know what suffering is for with a hockey team.

Not sure you stat will hold up to 5 minutes of review...