The Redskins aren't fans of their 'Color Rush' look

Washington owner does not want to Ronald McDonald tribute this year.

Evidently their clown owner (who objects about derogatory nicknames for HIS ethnic group) does not want Ketchup and Mustard color uniforms,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/redskins-propose-rule-to-not-wear-color-rush-uniform-because-its-garish/

I hate color rush also however not as much as I hate a team nickname called the Washington Racial Slurs.

PS: the Washington DC's whole uniform needs a makeover yesterday

Edited by cba fan

Wow, those Deadskin color rush uniforms are ugly.

However, I was never a big fan of their burgundy and mustard color scheme to begin with (moreso after they started wearing yellow pants in every game.)

they should hand out 3D glasses for the eyestrain these things cause. Colour Rush unis are proof that women are having too much influence on the game

Wow really? You don't think it has anything to do with..oh idk...money? If the league sells more jerseys, they make more money.

I thought that was an easy one to figure out, but hey there are people who still think Trump is going to help them, so....

Wow really? You don't think it has anything to do with..oh idk...money? If the league sells more jerseys, they make more money.

I thought that was an easy one to figure out, but hey there are people who still think Trump is going to help them, so....

Cool first post

Wow, those Deadskin color rush uniforms are ugly.

However, I was never a big fan of their burgundy and mustard color scheme to begin with (moreso after they started wearing yellow pants in every game.)

....where the hell is "Butch From The Eastside" when we need him to chime in on colors, Koko?.............