Why are Jets and Cinnci going after top players...

Rudyc80

How are the Jets affording all this? While we are not mentioned for any top players and are likely to lose Jennings+Williams? how in teh blue hell do the fuggin jets have al this cap space to be such a player in FA? They just franchised Abraham, they signed Penninton long term + Curtis Martin+McCariens and signed Kendell to a long term deal last summer with cowarts huge contarct as well while giving both rookies from their past 2 drfats. Something is wrong there taht they are mentioned everywhere as far as Free Agents go while we have almost $10 million and are not mentioned.

Is it becoming clear that TD has claimed this a rebuilding year? It just seems ridiculous that all these teams we play next year are getting better while we let players go. Dont forget these same teams we will be fighting with for the playoffs!

PLEASE dont tell me you are basing your judgement on that article where ESPN is guessing what teams would be INTERESTED in potential free agents...

There is a huge difference between being interested in free agents and actually signing them. If the Jets come away with 5 new FA starters and the Bills only can sign a backup long snapper, then you have the right to complain. But getting all paranoid the day before free agency even starts is just plain crazy.

How are the Jets affording all this? While we are not mentioned for any top players and are likely to lose Jennings+Williams? how in teh blue hell do the fuggin jets have al this cap space to be such a player in FA? They just franchised Abraham, they signed Penninton long term + Curtis Martin+McCariens and signed Kendell to a long term deal last summer with cowarts huge contarct as well while giving both rookies from their past 2 drfats. Something is wrong there taht they are mentioned everywhere as far as Free Agents go while we have almost $10 million and are not mentioned.

Is it becoming clear that TD has claimed this a rebuilding year? It just seems ridiculous that all these teams we play next year are getting better while we let players go. Dont forget these same teams we will be fighting with for the playoffs!

257303[/snapback]

TD has been spending too much time reading your posts and has come to the conclusion that the season is over. Right now, he is waiting to start on the 2006 season.

TD has been spending too much time reading your posts and has come to the conclusion that the season is over. Right now, he is waiting to start on the 2006 season.

257327[/snapback]

Why? We'll be just as doomed in '06, won't we?

Just wait until Snyder starts spending.  That's when you come with the "How are the fuggin' Redskins signing all these players.  They must be 500 million over the cap!" :blink:

257672[/snapback]

The Redskins have become a huge joke ever since Snyder took them over...look how many of their big FA moves have worked out...I dont think I can name more than two (and even thats stretching it). They make a lot of noise in free agency, and flop during the regular season. Like the coming and going of the tide.

The Redskins have become a huge joke ever since Snyder took them over...look how many of their big FA moves have worked out...I dont think I can name more than two (and even thats stretching it).  They make a lot of noise in free agency, and flop during the regular season.  Like the coming and going of the tide.

257676[/snapback]

I just love how they gave up a first-round pick to get Coles, and now they just release the guy. Could you imagine the reaming TD would take here if he gave up a first-round pick for a player that he just released a year or two later?

Wait a minute...

I just love how they gave up a first-round pick to get Coles, and now they just release the guy. Could you imagine the reaming TD would take here if he gave up a first-round pick for a player that he just released a year or two later?

Wait a minute...

257703[/snapback]

He'd get raked over the coles.