[Vague Title]We need to every year

Or Jameis or Luck or Rogers or Dak or Cousins or Mariota or Carr Or Russ Wilson. Your story is cool too though, we can keep winning w Gilmore and Dareus and Mckelvin.

I crossed off the ones who were picked before our 1st draft slot came up.

I also crossed off Dak because we DID employ the strategy with Jones last year. This leaves 3 QBs in what, 10 years of drafts that meet the criteria. Throw in Dalton if you like him so 4. Of those 4, 1 has won titles...or even a playoff game. Would I have loved to have used this strategy and gotten Russell Wilson? TJ says absolutely.

The whole premise is absurd really. If every team used it there would be 32 QBs picked from the first 96 picks every year. It's dumb.

You know when we'll get a good QB? When we pick a good QB.

And Luck? LOL. 92% of their salary cap, he cannot be criticized and he sometimes scrapes by to win the worst division in the history of football.......sometimes.

Can`t win if you don't try. Most 2nd round picks have a 50 % chance of being a starter anyway.

So don't even try to name a team that has succeeded with this strategy? But it is definitely the right strategy?

I crossed off the ones who were picked before our 1st draft slot came up.

I also crossed off Dak because we DID employ the strategy with Jones last year. This leaves 3 QBs in what, 10 years of drafts that meet the criteria. Throw in Dalton if you like him so 4. Of those 4, 1 has won titles...or even a playoff game. Would I have loved to have used this strategy and gotten Russell Wilson? TJ says absolutely.

The whole premise is absurd really. If every team used it there would be 32 QBs picked from the first 96 picks every year. It's dumb.

You know when we'll get a good QB? When we pick a good QB.

And Luck? LOL. 92% of their salary cap, he cannot be criticized and he sometimes scrapes by to win the worst division in the history of football.......sometimes.

So don't even try to name a team that has succeeded with this strategy? But it is definitely the right strategy?

Work for the Bills ? Or did work for the Bills ?

Not opening your virus..Try again.

It wasn't a virus. It was a table of the phrase "I don't understand" translated into many languages.

I linked it because I don't understand what you wrote and I don't think it was written in English.

What did you mean by "Work for the Bills? Or did work for the Bills?" ?

If you don't buy lottery tickets you'll never win. The more you buy the better your chances. Qbs can be found in any round, so don't use that as an excuse. Last I checked it's still the most powerful and important position in all of sports. I'd draft one every single year until the diamond is found. And I might even draft 2 guys certain years. I'd rather fail on a 5th or 6th round QB then draft some random cb or wr who probably won't make the 53 anyway. Great teams keep searching for great qbs.

If you drafted one every year and sometimes 2 per year - how would you ever know you found your diamond?

It wasn't a virus. It was a table of the phrase "I don't understand" translated into many languages.

I linked it because I don't understand what you wrote and I don't think it was written in English.

What did you mean by "Work for the Bills? Or did work for the Bills?" ?

Think.

If you drafted one every year and sometimes 2 per year - how would you ever know you found your diamond?

That's what you get paid for. That's why we don't have one.

Think.

OK I did.

I think you write poorly. In the future if you are asking a question, please make it understandable.

I also think it is fair to ask why you advocate the Bills employing a certain strategy, yet you can't point to a single instance of that strategy working.

OK I did.

I think you write poorly. In the future if you are asking a question, please make it understandable.

I also think it is fair to ask why you advocate the Bills employing a certain strategy, yet you can't point to a single instance of that strategy working.

Does the current strategy work ?

Does the current strategy work ?

We haven't had a franchise QB in a while so no, it hasn't. Your strategy has been employed by the Jets with disastrous results, so clearly we need something new.

I propose the Bills select the first QB on their list in whatever round they think he will be available. The trick to this new strategy is that they sort the QBs in alphabetical order by middle name. If Mitch Aaron Trubiniski is their guy then they need to take him in the round they can get him...maybe the first in his case. If it is a guy like Levi Abraham Brown they can wait until the 6th or 7th. Let the other teams stick to traditional scouting methods and let's think outside of the box.

This strategy is just as proven as yours.

We haven't had a franchise QB in a while so no, it hasn't. Your strategy has been employed by the Jets with disastrous results, so clearly we need something new.

I propose the Bills select the first QB on their list in whatever round they think he will be available. The trick to this new strategy is that they sort the QBs in alphabetical order by middle name. If Mitch Aaron Trubiniski is their guy then they need to take him in the round they can get him...maybe the first in his case. If it is a guy like Levi Abraham Brown they can wait until the 6th or 7th. Let the other teams stick to traditional scouting methods and let's think outside of the box.

This strategy is just as proven as yours.

Lower round Qbs have a very poor success rate. EXCEPT one we all know.

Great, we'll take a QB in the first to third round every year, that way we'll have plenty of guys to play when they get murdered behind a bad oline with no running game and no WRs, but the stats might look good because the nonexistent defense will allow for plenty of garbage time.

You tire me. I could go on and on. I`m going to go work out. Later.

You start a thread advocating a strategy yet you can't point to one successful use of that strategy. When asked, you don't even try to answer. The same thread has been started 100 times....and I tire you?

Draft a Q.b. somewhere in the 1st to 3rd round every year ,until we get it right. It`s getting old and so am I.

I get trying to upgrade especially at the most important position on the team.

Question, how does Cardale Jones fit into this?

I get trying to upgrade especially at the most important position on the team.

Question, how does Cardale Jones fit into this?

Cardale is that toy you wanted so bad last Christmas, then never think about since. On to the next toy.