we need at least two more micah type signings

buffuct

bennet is a bad idea too much money and overrated (bradey and rodgers) no way we would put that much money in TE big possesion wr (think catch radius) and big man cb (think man coverage) is what they need also need some fast LB this team could do well if DEF gets fixed

bennet is a bad idea too much money and overrated (bradey and rodgers) no way we would put that much money in TE big possesion wr (think catch radius) and big man cb (think man coverage) is what they need also need some fast LB this team could do well if DEF gets fixed

Agree. We have Clay. Tyrod needs to use him more, and they need to use him in game plans more hes a great mismatch. We need a big possession WR like you said. Hope we draft Corey Davis at #10 unless Hooker is still on the board. I do NOT want peppers at #10.

Agree. We have Clay. Tyrod needs to use him more, and they need to use him in game plans more hes a great mismatch. We need a big possession WR like you said. Hope we draft Corey Davis at #10 unless Hooker is still on the board. I do NOT want peppers at #10.

And if the Bills really want a Tight End, they should just draft one.

This years class is loaded with talent. Not to mention they will not cost as much as these free agents.

And if the Bills really want a Tight End, they should just draft one.

This years class is loaded with talent. Not to mention they will not cost as much as these free agents.

True. Are you going to the draft this year breh?

Luckily that re-structure gave us some $$ to play with

a little under the radar type dudes are what we need all these loses and no skill set players being signed has me a little scared i hope they got a plan. Make moves son!

Who is still out there that would be a good fit for us?