Please draft Vince Biegel, OLB Wisconsin

This guy keeps coming, never gives up and would be a perfect Bill. "Voted team captain. Known for intensity and all-out love for the sport. Instinctive. Diagnoses zone blocks quickly and darts through gaps into backfield to muddy backside cutback lanes. Works to keep outside shoulder uncovered for contain responsibilities against the run. Emotional leader for the Badgers. Wrap-up tackler looking to thud"

Edited by tedstrong

This guy keeps coming, never gives up and would be a perfect Bill. "Voted team captain. Known for intensity and all-out love for the sport. Instinctive. Diagnoses zone blocks quickly and darts through gaps into backfield to muddy backside cutback lanes. Works to keep outside shoulder uncovered for contain responsibilities against the run. Emotional leader for the Badgers. Wrap-up tackler looking to thud"

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't tell us how much you want him. It's McDermott, Frazier and Whaley who you'll need to convince. So, find out how to get in touch with them and tell them that they MUST draft Vince Biegel, even if they have to take him in the 1st.

In answer to questions and comments:

-I would use him in substitution at OLB (smart and adaptable), but primarily as a special teams beast. With a year or two, experience, and bulk he could be a solid Ray Bentley (even wears a mullet) or stellar Conlan type.

-I post it here as a way to get on radar and generate discussion. I'm sure SOMEONE at OBD tracks these threads. I will also post on the official site.

-He is projected in the 3-4th rounds. He is already on the Packers radar, so I'd grab him in the 3rd.

-He missed two mid October games with the foot injury. 8 tackles in season finale for "Paul Bunyan's Axe" against Minnesota 8 tackles in Big 10 Championship Game. 5 tackles and a sack in Cotton Bowl. So he finished the season super strong, and plays well in weather.

I live in Madison, and have tracked this guy all year. Thanks for your consideration.