TYROD IS STAYING

Yeah, today again we celebrate mediocricy. I'm pumped for another football season which I care nothing about. Go Bills????

I thought the games the last two seasons on the whole were leaps and bounds more entertaining and competitive than the past 15 years. The offense was actually exciting and fun to watch. You watch the same games ?

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pure speculation.

It's actually quite foolish IMO to think that he would pass up money like that for what he just signed for.

It's much more likely that Taylor and his agent went looking for teams to see what they were willing to pay, and after they saw that it wasn't much better, they went back and took the Bills offer.

Many of the so called experts on the other board said Taylor would never take less because he could make as much or more because that's the market now.

Turns out they were wrong. Taylor is now in line with his play...bottom starter pay for a bottom of the league QB.

Not exactly true; Tyrod can still earn $30 million in the first two years on this deal, which is pretty similar to his old contact.

I AM sorry that this news is hitting you so hard. You're going to have to find a way to find some peace though bro, I feel like this is actually physically painful for you, lol.

I'm solid. Just jokes and having fun. What's another year or two of watching other teams enjoy the playoffs.

Well I'm excited for another year of subpar QB play leading to 8-8!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Check the schedule bro 8-8 is a pipe dream.

I'm solid. Just jokes and having fun. What's another year or two of watching other teams enjoy the playoffs.

Check the schedule bro 8-8 is a pipe dream.

Every schedule every year is tough. And there are always surprises. For example Arizona this season.

I thought the games the last two seasons on the whole were leaps and bounds more entertaining and competitive than the past 15 years. The offense was actually exciting and fun to watch. You watch the same games ?

You mean the games in which led us to 7th best scoring and the defense totally folded? Yeah I think he watched them

I know. He should have come in here quiet like the rest of us did. But he can't help himself.

I did.

You are the one bringing the old board over here.

The way you are going about things here now with me speaks volumes about you.

21-25 points a game. That is enough to win with a better defense that isn't getting gouged for 200 yards on the ground. Second Miami game, 31 should have been enough to win. Even the Raider game up 24-9 in the third quarter.

I saw a new poster just named "Kelly" and it sure posted like he did.

Rush defense was way below average by YPG, pass defense was above average by YPG.

I'm guessing you'd object to a similar breakdown of the offensive production...

Rush defense was way below average by YPG, pass defense was above average by YPG.

Like his low turnover count. TT is the best option for 2017. Name a better alternative for 2017 that is reasonable.

I did.

You are the one bringing the old board over here.

The way you are going about things here now with me speaks volumes about you.

You just had your one post dismantled by the old board, not just me.

Like his low turnover count. TT is the best option for 2017. Name a better alternative for 2017 that is reasonable.

That's just changing the subject. If you're using rush YPG as a metric of how bad the defense was, it's fair game to use passing YPG to point out the weak point of the offense. Live it. Love it.

You just had your one post dismantled by the old board, not just me.

You brought stuff from over there to here.

I came on here and told others I would tone it down and maintain the calmer vibe over here.

I'm over posters like yourself, so continue doing what you do...it will only further expose you for who you truly are by doing so.

That's just changing the subject. If you're using rush YPG as a metric of how bad the defense was, it's fair game to use passing YPG to point out the weak point of the offense. Live it. Love it.

They attempted the fewest passes because they are a strong running offense. That is what they are built to do. This is not an offense built for shootouts. TT is a good manager of it. Just like on the BBMB, how about you recognize the poor WR corp he had to work with most of the season? And again, how did TT and Watkins manage to be one of the best duos in 2015 when Watkins was healthier?

You brought stuff from over there to here.

I came on here and told others I would tone it down and maintain the calmer vibe over here.

I'm over posters like yourself, so continue doing what you do...it will only further expose you for who you truly are by doing so.

Then why haven't you responded to the other posters who discredited your post?

They attempted the fewest passes because they are a strong running offense. That is what they are built to do. This is not an offense built for shootouts. TT is a good manager of it. Just like on the BBMB, how about you recognize the poor WR corp he had to work with most of the season? And again, how did TT and Watkins manage to be one of the best duos in 2015 when Watkins was healthier?

I've certainly never held his receivers against him. But injuries happen.

And let's be honest...they attempted the fewest passes because they sucked at it. The running game was great, the passing offense was abysmal. Just reality dood.

How often do teams have massive success in both?

Isn't the reason our pass defense was above average largely because teams like Pittsburgh and Miami didn't need to throw the football?

And offensively, our run game was far and away the best in the NFL.

I don't think it's wrong to make a "cause and effect" argument, I just don't know if you're making the correct one...

And let's be honest...they attempted the fewest passes because they sucked at it. The running game was great, the passing offense was abysmal. Just reality dood.

"injuries happen" Name another team that played games without their number one, number two and number three WRs at times. So bad that he had the best deep ball in the NFL in 2015 when Watkins was healthy. and TT plays a big role in why the running game works so well, dood.

Then why haven't you responded to the other posters who discredited your post?

Because it's not relevant.

I have chosen a different approach here to show respect for this board. You have chosen to keep doing what you did over there.

I'll discuss what I say here, over here.

Anything else I'll leave to posters like you.

Because it's not relevant.

I have chosen a different approach here to show respect for this board. You have chosen to keep doing what you did over there.

I'll discuss what I say here, over here.

Anything else I'll leave to posters like you.

So when your posting of hate against the starting QB gets discredited in here, you won't go back and respond? good to know.

Injuries don't just happen... not like they did with our WR corps.