It is not about who is better than Tyrod, RIGHT NOW.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem with all of this

That player might not be available right now that can do what your looking for......we just dont know....this team is 15 years in he tank of not making the playoffs and we actually have a good player at the QB position.....the reality is that NONE of these qbs may end up being better then the player you want to let go.

Teams are already sitting out there waiting to see if we are stupid enough to let a starting caliber qb go and replace him with a lottery ticket

I dont care if it undermines him...its the right thing to do.

try to sign him to a cheaper deal , and if that fails , let him go. unfortunately, the jury is still out on him.

all the new posts by all the new posters is getting out of hand.Am i right?

When an entire message board that was heavily used by a huge segment of Bills Fans evaporates, you can likely predict people will begin to use this board like it was their own... which it now is.

Bummer huh?

Silverlining, you have grown enormously overnight and can find grievances with brand new members.

Maybe even make some friends?

Woah... Far Out.

When an entire message board that was heavily used by a huge segment of Bills Fans evaporates, you can likely predict people will begin to use this board like it was their own... which it now is.

Bummer huh?

Silverlining, you have grown enormously overnight and can find grievances with brand new members.

Woah... Far Out.

BBMB was a dead board. I'd check it occasionally and was always surprised by the near complete lack of quality discussion......but oppressive regimes will do that.

I'm not expecting much from anyone who wasn't smart enough to find their way here before BBMB liquidated.......you guys are like Sears shoppers finding Amazon for the first time. Welcome to the 2000's.

BBMB was a dead board. I'd check it occasionally and was always surprised by the near complete lack of quality discussion......but oppressive regimes will do that.

I'm not expecting much from anyone who wasn't smart enough to find their way here before BBMB liquidated.......you guys are like Sears shoppers finding Amazon for the first time. Welcome to the 2000's.

Thanks for that warm welcome.

For the record BBMB had many well educated fans and the site was just as busy as this one if not busier.

Embrace a forced change like we all have and try to respect one another.

Bummer huh?

Woah... Far Out.

Settle down and use the search function.

Thanks for that warm welcome.

For the record BBMB had many well educated fans and the site was just as busy as this one if not busier.

Embrace a forced change like we all have and try to respect one another.

I really don't care what site people come from, Bills fans are Bills fans.

But if you guys want to defend that excuse for a site while simultaneously b*tching loudly about it then that should tell you something..........if TBD/TSW closed up you'd never hear that kinda' noise.

You are as it has been said........refugees.....from a lousy site.......but you are home amongst Bills fans in a REAL BILLS FANS FORUM now.....not some team monitored shill site.

This place gets new users all the time so you don't need me to welcome you, the owner did that........so frankly, anyone who gets their back up about getting new members is just being weird.

Good for the site, good by me. :thumbsup:

If you're not right, then your name isn't fansINce88!

You my friend are IN touch for sure

Bummer huh?

Woah... Far Out.

Are you saying you are in charge now?

We are here to discuss a team called the bills and enjoy a group of guys and gals we call family. Not to take over! We were plenty large and have no issue getting larger Im sure buy I will say this board was fine before you showed up. Just FYI

That would really undermine Tyrod. It'd be a clear indication that he's just an expensive bridge and it'd make it known that he is not in the team's long term plans. It'd be better to just find a cheaper bridge QB and draft away at the position.

Forget that. That's the same mentality that saw us backing up Fitzmagic with Thigpen and EJ with Tuel. If our QB is going to be discouraged by that, then he doesn't have what it takes.

Edited by Buffalo86