Browns release WR Andrew Hawkins

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another 5'7 WR, its about time we come full circle on the Roscoe Parrish image.....and before someone says what about Welker.....he had Brady....Brady.

Antonio Brown says hello. Hawkins is a slot receiver. There are lots of small, quick slot receivers flourishing at the moment. This isn't 2004 anymore. Hawkins would be a nice addition in that role.

Antonio Brown says hello. Hawkins is a slot receiver. There are lots of small, quick slot receivers flourishing at the moment. This isn't 2004 anymore. Hawkins would be a nice addition in that role.

Yup. I'd take him in a heartbeat what with the corpses on the WR unit currently (minus Watkins).

Brown is 4 inches taller, faster and a better route runner. Terrible comparison.

And I bet you wanted Hardy over Deshawn Jackson

Sadly yes, I will admit that. a 6'6 guy who can run. Who knew he was that bad.

Brown is 4 inches taller, faster and a better route runner. Terrible comparison.

Hawkins is 5'7" 180 and Brown 5'10" 181. Hawkins ran a 4.34 and Brown ran 4.47. It's called google.

I'm not saying that Hawkins is the same player but you don't need size in the slot. You need quickness. You were dismissive of that and then didn't have the courtesy to google the numbers before presenting alternative facts.