Bills are at Clemson this morning

Astrobot

My moles say that Pegula's jet (which Whaley uses) landed at the nearest airport to Clemson U this morning.

While Watson is not there (he's in Lakeland FL training), you can bet Dabo and staff are. New OC has been watching film, and may have specific questions about Watson's fit for a WCO/Spread/Bootleg system.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be a reply of history ? I hope they see more in this kid & are aware of his short comings more than the EJ debacle !!!

If that is i fact why they are there, it could be because of the WR Williams . Seeing as we got rid of one Williams 2 yrs ago maybe they are replenishing them :w00t: ...

Could this be a reply of history ? I hope they see more in this kid & are aware of his short comings more than the EJ debacle !!!

If that is i fact why they are there, it could be because of the WR Williams . Seeing as we got rid of one Williams 2 yrs ago maybe they are replenishing them :w00t: ...

i don't see any similarities to EJ

In a head to head QB competition, MY National Championship winner (Cardale) will beat out YOURS (Watson) for Bills starter... I don't think it'll be close either.

That would be a money call if it played out that way. I like Cardale more than most, but if Watson is drafted he starts day 1

Here are my QBs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16IAhKeXJQamn7bhubQfyxvLdZpEDQlsEXIQnmdE-ScE/edit?usp=sharing

In running a WCO offense, a QB's percent accuracy against good (AP-ranked) teams would be a key metric as it levels the playing field a bit.

That narrows it down to Watson, Trubisky, Mahomes, and Rush, maybe not Kizer.

BTW, I just added Cardale's college numbers as a Junior in there to show the comparison.

Edited by Astrobot

In a head to head QB competition, MY National Championship winner (Cardale) will beat out YOURS (Watson) for Bills starter... I don't think it'll be close either.

that sounds weird. As you know, Cardale is forever my national champion. But so is Craig Krenzel and he's now my insurance guy so

Boulware isn't quite Keuchley prototype unless Keuchley was small, performed on field and locker room prostate exams, and missed a lot of tackles in college

Luke is 3 inches taller, and they weigh about the same...-Ben also does vestibular exams, like the one seen here.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17977472

Edited by #34fan

yu HOPE he would be a franchise guy....that is far from a certaain thing

Of course, and I would have those hopes for whoever we end up starting. However, I have identified Watson as MY guy. I have the highest hopes for him.

Who is your guy, John? Do you see Tyrod having a better career than Watson?