[closed]Tyrod question no one is talking about.

platterman

Why can't he be traded to another team before the bonus kicks in after the March deadline? He is a a ready made starter easily worth a number one and maybe more draft pick.

He should be able to be traded. The trading period starts March 9th and his bonus is due March 11th.

If we got a first rounder for him, select the best qb along with a vet, we could easily continue to be what we are. He never really was much of a passer. In this draft we could get a better passers-by than what we have now plus a more dynamic receiver to complement watkins.

If we got a first rounder for him, select the best qb along with a vet, we could easily continue to be what we are. He never really was much of a passer. In this draft we could get a better passers-by than what we have now plus a more dynamic receiver to complement watkins.

would you give up a first rounder for him?

No I mean getting a first for him. That would give us 2 first rounders and we could get 2 immediate impact players (in Trublisky and Williams)

I like Tyrod, and I hope they keep him. That said, nobody is giving up a 1st round pick for him. Any team that wants him knows that oart of the reason his future in Buffalo is in doubt, is because of his salary, and their salary cap, mega free-agents pending. The Bills would more than likely cut him, then anyone who really wants him can go after him, on their own terms.

No I mean getting a first for him. That would give us 2 first rounders and we could get 2 immediate impact players (in Trublisky and Williams)

I understand, what I'm asking is , if you were the GM speaking with Whaley, would you trade your first rounder for Taylor?