Bills ticket prices to remain flat 2017 season

Just opened Bills season ticket package, I noticed for the first time in 10 years parking increased.

$200 for the season if you add it to your bill or $30 per game for those of you who don't have seasons or don't read your mail

You know what else I noticed? While the Bills didn't raise prices on current STHers, they did eliminate their lowest price tier for new STHers. No more $35 upper deck corners anymore. The cheapest ticket is now $45.

Hey someone has to pay for the remaining years of Rex's contract.

season ticket holders did get 10% discount on each ticket. The Bills have removed that this year.

For real? Good god. My buddy handles our invoice and I hadn't heard that from him yet. Not a good look to keep individual game tickets flat and remove that discount though. I've only been a season ticket holder since '07, but the fatigue is already setting in given the team's performance.

season ticket holders did get 10% discount on each ticket. The Bills have removed that this year.

Like I said about the parking above, someone has to pay for the remaining years of Rex's contract.

So let me see if I have this straight ... season ticket holders are now paying face value for their tickets and also face value for the preseason games?

Edited by CodeMonkey

Like I said about the parking above, someone has to pay for the remaining years of Rex's contract.

So let me see if I have this straight ... season ticket holders are now paying face value for their tickets and also face value for the preseason games?

When you think of it that way it doesn't give you a great reason to renew season tickets. There really is no incentive. With ticket exchange you could find a ticket anywhere in the stadium, by on an individual game basis, don't have to eat useless December games that you cant even give away the tickets & not have to pay for the meaningless preseason games. Part of the reason I decided to drop this year after 19 years of being a season ticket holder.

When you think of it that way it doesn't give you a great reason to renew season tickets. There really is no incentive. With ticket exchange you could find a ticket anywhere in the stadium, by on an individual game basis, don't have to eat useless December games that you cant even give away the tickets & not have to pay for the meaningless preseason games. Part of the reason I decided to drop this year after 19 years of being a season ticket holder.

I had lunch with a season ticket holder today and he said the cost for his seasons in the 300's was exactly the same as it was last year.

I don't think that is correct. There is a season ticket price and there is a box office price, which is about double. My point earlier was I think the Bills grandfathered certain section prices for people who renewed. e.g. My upper deck corners are $330. (Yes that includes preseason at the same price.) But you can't buy $330 tickets anymore. Those same seats are now $450 if you tried to buy them now.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I don't think that is correct. There is a season ticket price and there is a box office price, which is about double. My point earlier was I think the Bills grandfathered certain section prices for people who renewed. e.g. My upper deck corners are $330. (Yes that includes preseason at the same price.) But you can't buy $330 tickets anymore. Those same seats are now $450 if you tried to buy them now.

Do you really have season tickets in the upper deck corners? I get that beauty's in the eye of the beholder but that choice is hard to understand. Seems like you'd get a better view by climbing to the top of city hall and pulling out your binoculars.

Do you really have season tickets in the upper deck corners? I get that beauty's in the eye of the beholder but that choice is hard to understand. Seems like you'd get a better view by climbing to the top of city hall and pulling out your binoculars.

It's not that bad. In fact the view is great. Try the upper deck at Gillette. Be sure to bring oxygen.