Obama's Last Bailout

Dr.Sack

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Yes or No questions aren't easily answerable to a hack. Ask me a question and I'll give you an answer. I won't be a chicken and call you names and obfuscate.

Oh cool. You and I are going to get along just great. Ok here goes:

How did you come to this conclusion?

ACA was never supported nor endorsed by any credible progressive

He who casts the first insult loses the debate. Calling me a moron doesn't change the fact that taking risks on to Fannie's balance sheet isn't socializing the risk.

Weren't you the one's mad that Obama took lowered the FHA mortgage protection insurance interest rate?

So in essence, something that helps a vast majority of homeowners bad, something that helps hedge funds good.

God bless America.

Actually, I never commented on the FHA insurance rate. But carry on.

Of course none of it has anything to do with what you or the moron Tyler Durden says about the Fannie bailout which isn't a bailout. A bailout happens when you're trying to avoid a loss. Why are you so up in arms when Fannie started lending against single family rentals?

Now, if you want to discuss whether Fannie or Freddie should be government enterprises, then it's a different issue.

That's why you are an idiot.

Answer the question on Blackstone. Do you agree that Obama or Trump in the future should be directing Fannie Mae to take on the risks of the securitization of their rental properties tranches?

Yes, wholeheartedly. It just makes sense to oversee the financial burden placed upon our young people and loaned