TT attends McDermott's press conference - hmmmm

YoloinOhio

Tyrod will get the same 15-20 from a QB desperate team. It is in Bills interest to trigger his contract.

Osweiler is Tyrod's best friend. If someone can pay $37M guaranteed for this guy, $16M in guaranteed salary next year and not get fired, Taylor kinda looks like a bargain.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osweiler is Tyrod's best friend. If someone can pay $37M guaranteed for this guy, $16M in guaranteed salary next year and not get fired, Taylor kinda looks like a bargain.

I just don't see what the Texans were thinking giving him that contract. He's never been good. He wasn't good on the Broncos. He wasn't all that good in college. You had just had Ryan Mallet who is the closest thing and saw him suck, too. It's mind boggling.

I just don't see what the Texans were thinking giving him that contract. He's never been good. He wasn't good on the Broncos. He wasn't all that good in college. You had just had Ryan Mallet who is the closest thing and saw him suck, too. It's mind boggling.

Everyone sees that tall classic pocket passer that was mediocre in College and thinks they've found the next Brady. Pats got him through dumb luck, why couldn't they? These GMs know they are more or less exceptionally paid rollers of the dice .

Osweiler threw a TD pass late to beat the Patriots in Denver........which was the difference between the Broncos having homefield versus having to go to NE.

And we all know from certain TSW knuckleheads that only QB's who have shown 4th quarter game-winning prowess have value.

Osweiler threw a TD pass late to beat the Patriots in Denver........which was the difference between the Broncos having homefield versus having to go to NE.

And we all know from certain TSW knuckleheads that only QB's who have shown 4th quarter game-winning prowess have value.

You mean the three yard pass where the DB never looked for the ball?

March 9 the teams can begin to sign Free Agents and make trades.

March 11 the team that owns Tryod Taylors contract has to decide if they want to trigger his option bonus.

I would sign a vet QB if possible at the right price. If that doesnt happen I keep Taylor.

On March 9th I would then trade him to Denver (only because they seem to want him) for a 1st and a 3rd or 4th round pick. They can then pickup his option and have their guy signed below market value.

I would then either draft a QB with one of our 2 1st round picks, or use them both to trade up for that QB if said QB seems like a franchise guy.