Mark Vader

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is probably why he thinks he's an authority on everything.  :doh:

256145[/snapback]

True, but often the top of the top in any walk of life think that their particular talent and ability somehow transfers over to other things, perhaps everything, that has zero to do with what he or she may be great at. It certainly ain't just acting.

True, but often the top of the top in any walk of life think that their particular talent and ability somehow transfers over to other things, perhaps everything, that has zero to do with what he or she may be great at. It certainly ain't just acting.

256148[/snapback]

It's hardly the top of the top in the acting community that thinks they have special insight into areas that they certainly do not.

Janeane Garofalo anyone?

If he really wanted to make Penn mad he should have said,

"Hey Spicolli, make yourself useful and go fetch me a pizza."

255572[/snapback]

:rolleyes::):)

Penn looked like a complete idiot by getting all pissy. Anything to take the focus off of his very undeserved Oscar from last year I guess.

I thought Chris Rock flopped. I don't think I really laughed once. He seemed out of place at the Oscars. He's more suited to host MTV type of award shows because his humor and shtick has a rougher edge to it. I cringed (and bet that many of the stars in the audience did too) at some of his jokes in the opening monologue. The lack of laughing and response from the crowd was very noticeable.

As far as making Jude Law a butt of that joke, he might have under estimated Jude. Jude has gained some real pull in Hollywood as one of the best young rising actors around.