Clock Boy Loses Lawsuit

I have mentioned here a few times, that "The Case of the Clock Boy" was what triggered my disgust with Progressives. Happy to say, he has lost his lawsuit, but I would be happier if he had never profited in other ways.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/10/clock-boy-loses-in-court-dads-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed/

!@#$ him, the lying little ingrate, and his awful family.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Ken White of the blogging collective known as Popehat says that Mohamed’s family is about to feel the impact of Texas’ vigorous anti-SLAPP statute, meant to discourage frivolous lawsuits:

The court has now issued orders granting the motions and invited these defendants to submit affidavits documenting their attorney fees for recovery. I’m going to estimate that those fees from these defendants will total between $200,000 and $300,000. Mohamed’s only consolation is that the court refused to make the findings necessary to pile separate monetary sanctions on top of the attorney fees.

That’s a shame.

More shame from B-Man's linky thingy

Mohamed has been utterly crushed by the Texas anti-SLAPP statute. This is the right result; his frivolous lawsuit was a classic SLAPP, calculated to harass detractors, garner publicity, and wage political war through other means. Though he could have been much better represented, the result would likely have been the same, and should have been. This observation is not an endorsement of political or religious triumphalism accompanying this result.

HA, HA, HA!

Ken White of the blogging collective known as Popehat says that Mohameds family is about to feel the impact of Texas vigorous anti-SLAPP statute, meant to discourage frivolous lawsuits:

The court has now issued orders granting the motions and invited these defendants to submit affidavits documenting their attorney fees for recovery. Im going to estimate that those fees from these defendants will total between $200,000 and $300,000. Mohameds only consolation is that the court refused to make the findings necessary to pile separate monetary sanctions on top of the attorney fees.

Thats a shame.

Don't worry, Soros or some other group will cover his expenses as long as theres a media circus