AFC playoff: Raiders at Houston

YoloinOhio

And when certain people on this site were clambering for Cook.

Christ dude, it's his first start, a playoff game, and the first quarter, first possession at the 5, and the coach is play run run pass-to-the-sideline. Let it play out. He will improve as the game goes.

Edited by HoF Watkins

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like EJ. So expect a few more turnovers?

Just like EJ? What about this is "just like EJ?"

Did the rookie EJ go from the 3rd string to a playoff start after a short week, on the road against the best defense in the league,with a first possession on the 5?

Who writes a guy off that quick?

I expect at least one more interception, but some nice plays too.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Christ dude, it's his first start, a playoff game, and the first quarter, first possession at the 5, and the coach is play run run pass-to-the-sideline. Let it play out. He will improve as the game goes.

I don't use the "t", seems pretentious, I just go by "Chris", but thanks. Does it matter that I didn't think Cook was good in college?

Just like EJ? What about this is "just like EJ?"

Did the rookie EJ go from the 3rd string to a playoff start after a short week, on the road against the best defense in the league,with a first possession on the 5?

Who writes a guy off that quick?

I expect at least one more interception, but some nice plays too.

You seem to think he will get better. EJ has never and in fact it seems like every time he plays he progressively gets worse.

Houston defense with a healthy watt and clowney is gonna be scary next year. Would be dangerous if they start Tyrod. Def playoffs with a win or 2 maybe afc champ game

I just can't see how houston can afford another QB. Osweiler's cap hit next year is $19 million I believe.

Houston defense with a healthy watt and clowney is gonna be scary next year. Would be dangerous if they start Tyrod. Def playoffs with a win or 2 maybe afc champ game

You're nuts lol

Is it just me or does Mark Davis look really special?

Like he missed arts and crafts?