Rebuild Job or Not?

No worries. Not meant to make you feel that. You and I agree on an awful lot.

Funny thing is I was raging about it in the other thread because I literally overlooked that sentence a bunch of times. I read that article several times and missed it every time. Doh!

I thought that Virgil guy must be a real dick-head for posting made up crap. Doh!

Crow = yummy.

Foot in mouth = yummy.

Edited by PolishDave

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Vic on the NFL radio a little while ago , and they are still hammering away on the Scheffter report. I'm starting to really worry about this thing with Tyrod. Either these guys are going to have huge egg on their faces or they are on to something.

I scared this is going to be rebuild, I've been going back and forth. I wish they would push for the playoffs before engaging in the rebuild.

Heard Vic on the NFL radio a little while ago , and they are still hammering away on the Scheffter report. I'm starting to really worry about this thing with Tyrod. Either these guys are going to have huge egg on their faces or they are on to something.

I scared this is going to be rebuild, I've been going back and forth. I wish they would push for the playoffs before engaging in the rebuild.

You and most of the fan base. A downgrade at Qb means years of suckitude.

Rebuild? -More like a tear-down, and flip.... There's TONS of rot in this organization that needs ripping out.... Tpegs was just a new coat of paint... That won't get it done... GUT the dam thing, upgrade, and modernize... If we do, we could put something VERY attractive on the market real soon.

One more year before the rebuild. McCoy is still excellent, but won't last forever. Sammy is under contract for one more year. Dareus is (ostensibly) in part of his deal when he provides full value for the money. Clay likewise. Richie/Glenn too. Kyle may (I hope) be back. Shaq and Ragland may actually contribute.

Bring in an experienced QB on a 1-2 year deal. Foles (my choice), even Cutler or Bradford. If it doesn't get you into the playoffs (or at least to 10 wins), then go full rebuild mode. We're almost to that point ... just not quite.

Edited by The Frankish Reich