NY Giant WR Corps

DUMPSTER FIRE!

NO ACCOUNTABILITY! NOT TEAM PLAYERS! MCADOO HAS LOST CONTROL!

Oh Sorry- a major market- ESPN will be sweeping this one under the rug-

In related news, dumpster fire continues to rage at OBD- the Bills continue to be the worst run organization on the planet-

DUMPSTER FIRE!

In related news, dumpster fire continues to rage at OBD- the Bills continue to be the worst run organization on the planet-

The Buffalo Bills WR's would never do something like this: sunlight is bad for migraines, humidity causes more pain in broken bones, and they don't allow wheelchairs on boats that small.

DUMPSTER FIRE!

it has been a huge story nationally for days. Espn had an 8-person panel debating how bad of a look it is for the team and players :lol:

Millionaire twenty-somethings having fun? This is an outrage. I see lots of clicks on this topic..... lets run with it boys...

I actually thought that this would be a fun diversionary thread with people chiming in giving the episode a funny name similar to defloatgate...I apparently missed the mark.

I'll bite. I'm not outraged nor am I surprised. I do think it's a very bad look the week of a playoff game. Especially for obj who already has image problems to be hanging out with Manziel and Bieber on a boat full of drugs. A "day off" the week before you play the packers in a playoff game isn't really a "day off". There is a whole offseason to do things like this.