The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The people who were able to escape from the church told authorities that they had been tasked with traveling across states to solicit donations for the church's charity, The Children’s Joy Foundation.

According to the wire service, they were beaten if they failed to meet daily quotas.

Apparently Wayne Brady indeed had to choke a B word.

Seriously though, I'm glad those trafficking bastards finally got caught.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@DC Tom called it long ago: 

GOP = Terrorist group

Her decent into madness has to be predicated on something. Not that I'm saying she was a good conservative writer prior to Trump. I have always found her a shrill and her reasoning specious at best, her columns instantly dismissed and forgettable. Still, the maliciousness she now exhibits as a Never-Trumper, slobbering over everything the Dems are doing, makes me believe she has always been a plant with some serious baggage and/or blackmail material someone is holding over her.  

Edited by Gavin in Va Beach
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Her decent into madness has to be predicated on something. Not that I'm saying she was a good conservative write prior to Trump. I have always found her a shrill and her reasoning specious at best, her columns instantly dismissed and forgettable. Still, the maliciousness she now exhibits as a Never-Trumper, slobbering over everything the Dems are doing, makes me believe she has always been a plant with some serious baggage and/or blackmail material someone is holding over her.  

“Those who scream the loudest have the most to hide.”

That’s really been an eerily prescient adage for the times we’re in at present. 

• Like (+1) 7