Tanking NFL Style

Considering How bad things look at One Bills Drive with these press conferences, Lynn considering pulling himself out of the HC search, Tyrod not happy with his benching and then not given any assurances about being here, along with all the dysfunction in general (perceived or otherwise) the Pegulas may be Tanking.

Since it is frowned upon by the League they may be doing it covertly instead of overtly like they did with the Sabres.

Put your little Darnold back in your pants. As dysfunctional and clueless as this organization is suddenly you think they are going to start planning for the future. I'm afraid it's one day at a time at OBD, it's been that way forever and so far that hasn't changed.

no way

So then they really just are dysfunctional?

Put your little Darnold back in your pants. As dysfunctional and clueless as this organization is suddenly you think they are going to start planning for the future. I'm afraid it's one day at a time at OBD, it's been that way forever and so far that hasn't changed.

Don't you think it's possible that the same owners who tanked with the Sabres would not think about doing the same thing for the Bills?

Considering How bad things look at One Bills Drive with these press conferences, Lynn considering pulling himself out of the HC search, Tyrod not happy with his benching and then not given any assurances about being here, along with all the dysfunction in general (perceived or otherwise) the Pegulas may be Tanking.

Since it is frowned upon by the League they may be doing it covertly instead of overtly like they did with the Sabres.

I heard they asked for your advice and then replied 'John Skelton, good idea if we can get him. Which top player should we trade for him to really follow your advice and tank?"

So then they really just are dysfunctional?

Don't you think it's possible that the same owners who tanked with the Sabres would not think about doing the same thing for the Bills?

Dallas 3-13 last year and now they are what 13-3? I'm not even checking it, point being the NFL is a different challenge than the NHL. Planning a tank 7 months away from the start of TC is looney bin stuff. Tank for a Freshman QB who had a nice string of games...

Also Sabres still suck that organization looks like it needs a medic too. Eichel can't fix that mess. I watched the back to back vs. the Bruins and it was never close. In true Buffalo fashion they grab a lead but you can feel another L coming. That was against a lazy Bruins team who is also bad.

Dallas 3-13 last year and now they are what 13-3? I'm not even checking it, point being the NFL is a different challenge than the NHL. Planning a tank 7 months away from the start of TC is looney bin stuff. Tank for a Freshman QB who had a nice string of games...

Also Sabres still suck that organization looks like it needs a medic too. Eichel can't fix that mess. I watched the back to back vs. the Bruins and it was never close. In true Buffalo fashion they grab a lead but you can feel another L coming. That was against a lazy Bruins team who is also bad.

I'm not saying they should tank just that maybe they are. After all Darcy and Lindy were fired midseason, were they planning that?

Which top player should we trade for him to really follow your advice and tank?"

Didn't say they should tank but they might be.

If I was tanking I would look at QBs: Sam Darnold, Josh Allen and Josh Rosen. that could change however depending on how they do and if others arise.