Robert Woods deserves better

I would love to see Woods back in a Bills jersey, but more so, I hope he goes somewhere he is actually appreciated, recognized and properly utilized. He has proved multiple times he is a very talented receiver, yet, unless every other WR on the team was hurt, he would get somewhere between 0 and 1 targets per game. Despite the team continually taking actions that essentially sent the message "you don't matter on this team" he went out and gave it his all, and never ran his mouth or complained. The guy is more than capable of 100 catch, 1000 yard seasons. Here's to hoping he lands in a spot where that actually happens, and he makes the absolute most of FA.

Wow he made 203 receptions in 57 games meaning 0-57 targets! How did he make almost 4-1 ratio of receptions to targets in receptions?

Apparently told Sully how hes outta here like 15 seconds after the game ended yesterday.

not saying he's not gone but sully? Cmon man

Evidently the whole quote was "What do you want? I am the F* out of here and don't need to deal with 'columnists' dirtbag. Hope to never see you!"

Wow he made 203 receptions in 57 games meaning 0-57 targets! How did he make almost 4-1 ratio of receptions to targets in receptions?

Okay, saying 0 targets was a bit of hyperbole, but even his stats show a player who caught 7, 8, 9, 10 passes when others weren't available to play, and 0, 1, 2, and 3 catches when there was literally anyone else available. The overall point is, he has never been appreciated by the staff, and has the skill and work ethic to be a much more productive player.

Evidently the whole quote was "What do you want? I am the F* out of here and don't need to deal with 'columnists' dirtbag. Hope to never see you!"

ok then, that i can get behind