watch the combine live...

nodnarb

nice little thingy there for the nfl network-deprived.

good watchin'

254650[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up! Adelphia isn't putting up the NFL Network until sometime next week. From someone who has slammed bb.com in the past, kudos to them for streaming the combine coverage! :D

Depends on his hands.  If he has good ones, he'll be a high pick at TE.

254705[/snapback]

Update, his second run was a 4.37 :D

Definitely all depends on his hands, but I have no doubt that he has good hands. He's one of those former basketball player type players. I think he's gonna end up the best TE in the draft.

Depends on his hands.  If he has good ones, he'll be a high pick at TE.

254705[/snapback]

WOW! His hands look incredible. He is huge and running in the 4.4 range. He could be a real weapon for MM and TC. This could be an interesting pick in the second day, assuming he makes it there. With 40's like that, he may not make it out of the third round.

man, i had guessed the bills taking matt jones in the 7th round...but after this combine, he's a first-day guy. 6-6 and 240 pounds running a 4.37?! Are you fuggin kidding me? ANd with great hands and 4 years of QB experience? Sounds like a Mularkey Slash if there ever was one. I'll be thrilled if we draft this guy.

WOW! His hands look incredible.  He is huge and running in the 4.4 range.  He could be a real weapon for MM and TC.  This could be an interesting pick in the second day, assuming he makes it there.  With 40's like that, he may not make it out of the third round.

He'll be a first day pick for sure. The Bills might need to use their 1st pick (2nd rounder) to get him, and even that might not be high enough.