Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

Sure. Good guy - don't mean harm - as frustrated as everyone - always wondered what it took one to get a warning point.

We're all frustrated. No question there.

(Did you get a warning point? I'm lucky that I don't know how that works.)

Edited by Augie

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far zero. I've been worse than tonight a couple times too.

If a mod sees it, you'll get one. No big deal though. You just have to watch how nasty you get with other people even if they deserve it. Gotta try to stay civil even when people get your Jack up.

We're all frustrated. No question there.

(Did you get a warning point? I'm lucky that I don't know how that works.)

You get a warning point when you are baited into a retaliation post. Watch guys like Ryan who will send you psudo rape fantasy PM's to try and bait you. Edited by jms62

You get a warning point when you are baited into a retaliation post. Watch guys like Ryan who will send you psudo rape fantasy PM's to try and bait you.

Ummm, I'll just try to side step that whole thing.....

Also if you hit joesixpack with a bat at the anchor bar you get one.

There should be an exemption if you're at the Anchor Bar.

You get a warning point when you are baited into a retaliation post.

Which sucks. Tool trolls really know how to push buttons without crossing the line. Easy to want to go off on people. Its why I stopped posting in BN comments section. To many morons there. Far worse than here.

Ole Ryan needs to understand batting practice doesnt mean a bat is involved it means a fight you are 100% certain you are to win. Like Ryan vs me the next time I am in Virginia Beach. Let me know Ryan and I can let you take out some frustrations on me.

Ole Ryan needs to understand batting practice doesnt mean a bat is involved it means a fight you are 100% certain you are to win. Like Ryan vs me the next time I am in Virginia Beach. Let me know Ryan and I can let you take out some frustrations on me.

Cage match hammers lot.

The anti tyrod fan club just lost its 'ej is better bargaining chip. Lol i spent the whole game feelin sorry for ej but laughing at gugny and ryan l billz. Crow is served. Eat up boys!!

Crickets from Major Boobie

At this point it is pretty clear that there really isn't a better option than Tyrod. Either pick up the option or tear the whole thing down and rebuild like Cleveland is doing with a tank so you can get it built correctly.