Truck Driving Skill

TSNBDSC

I tell my wife all the time... This is why you are suppose to practice "donuts' in the parking lots when the snow and ice flies! she wants no part of the "practice sessions." :mellow: Comes in handy in a real world situation. Some clown was following me too closely in a black ice situation in Iowa last month. I fished tailed three times across the icy road without him either plowing into us or finding ourselves going off the road into the ditch. After my drifting, ballerina stunt, the SOB made sure to stay back and give enough space!

Meh, I've done that before. Then I go find the hooker, watch the amusing rocking animation while my score goes down, beat her with the baseball bat, take my money back, and do a drive by

:lol:

I tell my wife all the time... This is why you are suppose to practice "donuts' in the parking lots when the snow and ice flies! she wants no part of the "practice sessions." :mellow: Comes in handy in a real world situation. Some clown was following me too closely in a black ice situation in Iowa last month. I fished tailed three times across the icy road without him either plowing into us or finding ourselves going off the road into the ditch. After my drifting, ballerina stunt, the SOB made sure to stay back and give enough space!

I made my son perform some 'corrective steering' maneuvers when he was learning to drive. Donuts, hard braking in snow etc should be mandatory training for new drivers....just not on the road.

:lol:

I made my son perform some 'corrective steering' maneuvers when he was learning to drive. Donuts, hard braking in snow etc should be mandatory training for new drivers....just not on the road.

Yep!

I noticed Steamboat had a Bridgestone winter driving school stationed there. That would be one cool program to attend. I wonder what kinda student loan you gotta take out to get enrolled... Think they would ask me to shower first? If anything, never miss Lesson 4: Low on the Chronic? "How to handle the winter storm warning, beat the winter blues and make it safely to the dispensary" ;-) ;-)

Lesson 4a: "When all else fails, take free public transportation" The Happy Bus knows the way through through the white and drifting snow! :-)