Buffalo Bills - Dan Carpenter + Justin Tucker = Playoffs

trigger

Got one too.

Buffalo Bills - Tyrod Taylor + Derek Carr = playoffs

Simple math really

Be honest--what horrible thing did Tyrod personally do to you? It really kind of seems that way to anyone following your posts on the guy.... Edited by MattM

Be honest--what horrible thing did Tyrod personally do to you? It really kind of seems that way to anyone following your posts on the guy....

Is a bad QB and not good enough to win long term or even break the drought. Thats all i need actually

Is a bad QB and not good enough to win long term or even break the drought. Thats all i need actually

So he's really responsible when the O he's leading is near the top of the League in points (even better I'd guess if you take away defensive and ST TD scoring) and one of the best scoring teams in Bills history? Got it. Personally, I'd look a bit harder at the other side of the ball.....

Romo or Cutler would be a step above TT, obviously. But the question is what is the gameplan? Believe we're close with the roster we have, with a few tweaks? Or blow it up and start over?

cutler a step above? Not sure about that one. But on the kicker topic ya must be nice to have a good kicker, i remember when we had lindell he was awesome from inside 45 yards but we couldnt even attempt 50 yarders barely

What do you think about acquiring Romo?

This is hard for me. Like Romo as a QB (think very under rated by many). So in just pure upgrade Romo > Tyrod. Thats on the surface.

Where it gets are for me is it is not just that it is Romo+INJ Risk+Contract+Compensation now the question is does the on field play of Romo offset the others. I have to say could be depending on the compensation.

The trade would have to happen before Taylors option due in order to keep leverage.

Lets say i can do it for a 3rd. I think i do and here is why. When i dont pick up the Option Tyrod (or trade him)hits the market as a UFA and counts in compensatory formula so when he is signed that can offset the compensation.

Also i do increase my Cap hit at the position so Gilmore likely gone and there is another 3rd coming back Compensatory.

So Reality i am trading Taylor and Gilmore for Romo and picks.

Intriguing

So he's really responsible when the O he's leading is near the top of the League in points (even better I'd guess if you take away defensive and ST TD scoring) and one of the best scoring teams in Bills history? Got it. Personally, I'd look a bit harder at the other side of the ball.....

Advanced stats say his is directly responsible for 31 points of the Bills scoring offense

Yup.. surprised he lasted this long.

Yeah interesting when you play within the rules huh?

This is hard for me. Like Romo as a QB (think very under rated by many). So in just pure upgrade Romo > Tyrod. Thats on the surface.

Where it gets are for me is it is not just that it is Romo+INJ Risk+Contract+Compensation now the question is does the on field play of Romo offset the others. I have to say could be depending on the compensation.

The trade would have to happen before Taylors option due in order to keep leverage.

Lets say i can do it for a 3rd. I think i do and here is why. When i dont pick up the Option Tyrod (or trade him)hits the market as a UFA and counts in compensatory formula so when he is signed that can offset the compensation.

Also i do increase my Cap hit at the position so Gilmore likely gone and there is another 3rd coming back Compensatory.

Intriguing

Advanced stats say his is directly responsible for 31 points of the Bills scoring offense

Yeah interesting when you play within the rules huh?

BS! You bring your crusade to every thread. This is about kickers, not QBs. We all know how you feel. You don't need to spew your hatred for TT every topic.

Romo or Cutler would be a step above TT, obviously. But the question is what is the gameplan? Believe we're close with the roster we have, with a few tweaks? Or blow it up and start over?

if we get Romo I wouldn't blow it up. We need to keep running the ball and get some weapons that will actually be used.

Intriguing

I'd make that trade.