This game just showed that Tyrod is not the #1 problem

BillsFan130

Hahahah.....clearly you don't understand the impact that turnovers have. Get a grip, man. You're grasping at straws now.

Let me explain so you get it - Turnovers bad. Turnovers give points for bad guys. No turnovers good. EJ do turnovers. Taylor no do turnovers.

Clearly they hurt scoring but still got 26 ppg. What is the scoring this year again. So why cant a Rookie in 2017 keep an offense that can score no matter WHO the QB is scoring? Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly they hurt scoring but still got 26 ppg. What is the scoring this year again. So why cant a Rookie in 2017 keep an offense that can score no matter WHO the QB is scoring?

It's two games Bobby. That's a far cry from averaging it over a 16 game season and 34 of that was against the team that gave up the most points in the NFL last year. I told you it's too easy. You have zero good arguments to change QBs next year and not one sure fire way to do it. Oh I forgot a rookie is going to come in and average 26 points a game because Dallas got lucky and is doing it with a rook. It's the exception not the rule.

It's two games Bobby. That's a far cry from averaging it over a 16 game season and 34 of that was against the team that gave up the most points in the NFL last year. I told you it's too easy. You have zero good arguments to change QBs next year and not one sure fire way to do it. Oh I forgot a rookie is going to come in and average 26 points a game because Dallas got lucky and is doing it with a rook. It's the exception not the rule.

Again Proof that any QB cant keep this offense that is centered around an Elite RB scoring?

Got it you cant answer it except say EJ only did it over 2 games far cry from 16

Wentz is leading Philly to 22PPG and zero running game to speak of.

Is it a strecth to say Wentz in this offense and there isnt a drop in offensive scoring?

Edited by MAJBobby

Let me break something simple down for you and everyone who keeps pointing to the Bills passing yards.

Or was that too complex? If you're still confused, please take a minute and google "opportunity cost".

Im about as confused as Tyrod is when the opponents over .500.

Cool snark though. It's fun forgetting about the Tyrod no shows when you're emotional.

Im about as confused as Tyrod is when the opponents over .500.

Cool snark though. It's fun forgetting about the Tyrod no shows when you're emotional.

Where i am Confused is people tell me it is all about scoring and Tyrod is a huge part of that.

But when EJ scores the same clip 26ppg it is about something else

So i just would like to know what i have to look at to decide it i can move on from Taylor or not

Edited by MAJBobby

Again Proof that any QB cant keep this offense that is centered around an Elite RB scoring?

Got it you cant answer it except say EJ only did it over 2 games far cry from 16

I ageee, Bobby. Who cares about confidence levels or a margin of error. Representative samples are for nerds. Edited by DaBills51

I ageee, Bobby. Who cares about confidence levels or a margin of error. Representative samples are for nerds.

Ok maybe this helps.

TT leads an offense with an Elite RB scores 25.9 PPG

Worst Rookie Wentz with a middle of the leage rushing puts 22.7 ppg.

Is it a stretch to think in 2017 a rookie in the Bills offense cant score 25.9 ppg?

Ok maybe this helps.

Is it a stretch to think in 2017 a rookie in the Bills offense cant score 25.9 ppg?

It's a much bigger stretch to think they can. You showed us one example again it's the exception not the rule. IT's real easy to go: well my name is Bobby and they will score 26 a game because I say they will. I call bullsh!t.

Ok maybe this helps.

Wentz was number one pick and has 14 TDs to 14 INTs. if you really think a rookie has a greater than 50% chance of not only coming in and keeping up PPG but also limiting turnovers, then that's a stretch and you have to know that. I could see a rookie doing one or the other, but likely not both.

Once again, I'm not saying th Bills shouldn't continue to look or even spend a high draft pick on a QB. The beauty of the new draft compensation structure is that the Bills can draft a QB in the 1st and not be hamstrung. Just like they won't be hamstrung by Taylor's deal either.

Dark Prescott is an exception, not the norm. The Bills could have made the playoffs this year if a couple of things happened: 1) Sammy stayed healthy. 2) Tyrod could have executed a comeback in 2 close games. 3) The defense wasn't below average. Why blow up a team that isn't far off?

It's a much bigger stretch to think they can. You showed us one example again it's the exception not the rule. IT's real easy to go: well my name is Bobby and they will score 26 a game because I say they will. I call bullsh!t.

And yet EJ did it for 2 games

Dak it doing it

Rookie QBs do FINE in run first offenses that is proven in history

Wentz was number one pick and has 14 TDs to 14 INTs. if you really think a rookie has a greater than 50% chance of not only coming in and keeping up PPG but also limiting turnovers, then that's a stretch and you have to know that. I could see a rookie doing one or the other, but likely not both.

Once again, I'm not saying th Bills shouldn't continue to look or even spend a high draft pick on a QB. The beauty of the new draft compensation structure is that the Bills can draft a QB in the 1st and not be hamstrung. Just like they won't be hamstrung by Taylor's deal either.

Dark Prescott is an exception, not the norm. The Bills could have made the playoffs this year if a couple of things happened: 1) Sammy stayed healthy. 2) Tyrod could have executed a comeback in 2 close games. 3) The defense wasn't below average. Why blow up a team that isn't far off?

Moving on from a QB that regressed instead of committing to him for 3 years is blowing something up? Its not like i am saying trade shady

Most starting rookie QBs do not do fine in any type of offense. That is the only thing proven in history. So yet again you are wrong. :lol:

Really show me a team that is top 5 in running that their Rookie QB cost them.

Russel Wilson hmmm nope

Dak Prescott hmmm nope

Big Ben hmmm nope

Its ok though keep trying

Edited by MAJBobby

Oh look a shootout in the lions Cowboys game, 2 playoff teams btw. So far defense need not apply.

It happens people, more than you want to admit. You need to score score score, and then score again, it's a scoring league. If you only score 25 per game, guess what, you need to score more.

They way the league is set up your team is lucky if they keep the oppponent under 25 points. It is not the norm to have a good defensive performance each week, it's the exception to have a good defensive performance in todays NFL. The way to win is to outscore teams not to hope to hold teams under 20 points.

Really show me a team that is top 5 in running that their Rookie QB cost them.

Russel Wilson hmmm nope

Dak Prescott hmmm nope

Big Ben hmmm nope

First of all I'm not here to do your homework, you do it. Like I said before you love to cherry pick. EJ and Geno come to mind and that's in the same draft. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: To be fair Geno's team finished 6 that year 6 yards out of the top 5, but it's .4 yards a game I don't care I'm counting it. So there you have it. NEXT!

I'm very happy that MAJBobby has no voice at all with what happens in regards to the players!

The guy just won't quit his endless crusade against the best offense, QB this team has seen since Bledsoe and it should only get better with more experience for the QB. A better coaching staff along with a better defense and healthy receivers.

Oh look a shootout in the lions Cowboys game, 2 playoff teams btw. So far defense need not apply.

It happens people, more than you want to admit. You need to score score score, and then score again, it's a scoring league. If you only score 25 per game, guess what, you need to score more.

They way the league is set up your team is lucky if they keep the oppponent under 25 points. It is not the norm to have a good defensive performance each week, it's the exception to have a good defensive performance in todays NFL. The way to win is to outscore teams not to hope to hold teams under 20 points.

Not one bit of this is true(except the game tonight being a shootout) Only 10 teams average 25 or more a game this year. That means 22 teams do not so your analogy is wrong. Oh and there are just as many(10) teams that average under 20 points a game. Come on guys do your homework instead of making stuff up.

First of all I'm not here to do your homework, you do it. Like I said before you love to cherry pick. EJ and Geno come to mind and that's in the same draft. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: To be fair Geno's team finished 6 that year 6 yards out of the top 5, but it's .4 yards a game I don't care I'm counting it. So there you have it. NEXT!

Ok Geno yep got one they were ranked 3rd. Not EJ try again

So 3 big successes 1 failure. Obviously dont do it then

I'm very happy that MAJBobby has no voice at all with what happens in regards to the players!

The guy just won't quit his endless crusade against the best offense, QB this team has seen since Bledsoe and it should only get better with more experience for the QB. A better coaching staff along with a better defense and healthy receivers.

Where have i crusaded agains the Offense there smart guy?

Ok Geno yep got one they were ranked 3rd. Not EJ try again

So 3 big successes 1 failure. Obviously dont do it then

Where have i crusaded agains the Offense there smart guy?

Wait why does EJ and the Bills from 2013 count? I also said it was off the top of my head I'm not looking something up for you. I'm sure there's plenty more.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS