NFL Coaching Hot Seats - Black Monday

26CornerBlitz

John DiTullio @JohnDitullio 3m3 minutes ago

Keep an eye on Bill Obrien. Jay Glazer reporting O'Brien and Texans could be parting. O'Brien to Buffalo makes so much sense

@MikeSilver

There is tension between GM Rick Smith and O'Brien. I believe O'Brien is an excellent coach. He would have options.

Black Monday will be interesting. 8 possible HC openings. There will be competition for talent. Bills will keep their list to 4 or 5 candidates. I think they will retain Lynn and he brings in Gus Bradley. Install 4 - 3 defense. Tag Gilmore and bring back Taylor with a reworked contract. They will part ways with a bunch of guys, mostly Ryan's kind of players.

Not gonna lie; I hope John Harbaugh is canned and we line the Brinks truck up at the Ravens facility for him as he leaves....

If im pegs id pay his brother 20+ million to come to buffalo if that is what it took. Seriously give him a blank freaking check. Id give him control of everyhing and i mean EVERY- THING. Roster, coaches,scouting too. Fire whaley if you want idc. If he likes mello yellow more than mountain dew then id only sell mellow yellow during the games.

Pegs said if he wanted to make money he woukd drill another well. Ok- drill a few more and empty your bank accounts for Jimmy.