bmur66

Time to take notes for next year

Showed up:

Lorenzo Alexander came to play

Corey Graham

Darby

Gilmore (wish he could tackle)

Washington - showed some hustle

Clay - Just once I would like to see someone hit this guy in stride. C'mon man.

Sammy

Didn't:

Zac Brown - Yea he had an INT. but he was horrible! Wasn't the knock on him that he didn't like to get his nose dirty? That is exactly what I saw. Unless he was hurt or something I would cut him right now after that pitiful performance.

Dareus, Hughes, Lawson Did anyone even get a whiff of Big Ben?

Carpenter - see ya bye

The O-line couldn't make holes to run the ball today. Did they get manhandled or what?

I am sure there was much more but this is what stood out to me. Tackling was HORRIBLE! I will admit I didn't watch much of the 4th quarter. The whole team started out like the cold bothered them or something. This weather should be advantage Buffalo! They should be sleeping on their porches in T shirts and loving it!

I forgot to mention the guy brushing of the field with the tractor. He definitely showed up. How embarrassing for the Pegula's that must have been.

There is another guy getting fired today in addition to Rex - the brush guy. It's like they never had to clean snow off the field before. "Come On Man"

Zac Brown was awful...had the feeling he was protecting himself for Free Agency...

Shaq might have made one of the dumbest plays i have ever seen. Bell has ball, stopped short of line to gain, he comes sprinting in from behind play and jumps on pile, pushing the pile forward. :doh:

Tyrod made a dozen idiot plays today...not throwing the ball away and getting tackled inbounds that last drive was just proved he ain't the brightest QB in the land...and this guy has been in the league 6 years...and starter for 2.

Let's not forget Rex not using all his timeouts on the Stellers drive before the Bills last TD drive...use that timeout, combined with TT going out of bounds, a good 2:45 left on clock with 2 minute warning coming up...but the Bills have that TO left with 1:25 needing the successful onside..so essentially were down 14 points and left a TO on the board