Blame Runs Deep - Excellent Article By Tim Graham

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Contrary to the opinion of alot in here we do not by any means have a talented roster. Our roster reflects or record which at best is mediocre. I know it is easier to believe we are a simple coaching change away from playoffs but we are not. Like an Alcoholic we need to hit rock bottom as a franchise and accept what we are before the healing can begin. The Pegs need to clear cut this thing and be the only 2 standing on Jan 3rd. Then and only then can the healing begin. Oh and in todays NFL with the parity we can be a playoff team in a couple years so dont thing burning it to the ground means another 10 years.

Bills fans have been overrating Whaley's roster going on 3 years now.

it always amuses me when fans admiringly refer to brandon as a marketing genius. basically, it's as if they're saying, "this guy is so smart he's managed to fool us all into thinking that this garbage product they put on the field year after year is actually entertainment."

my love/hate affair with the bills started well before him and will continue well after he's failed upwards into the league offices.

Edited by Dirtbag

Keep Brandon completely out of the HC hiring process.

The scope of his involvement, history, and standing within the organization precludes that from being viable.

The guy is participating in weekly Monday morning football meetings and God knows what else.

He needs to be shown the door. Let him run the Sabres or get rid of him in that capacity too.

Edited by Fadingpain

it always amuses me when fans admiringly refer to brandon as a marketing genius. basically, it's as if they're saying, "this guy is so smart he's managed to fool us all into thinking that this garbage product they put on the field year after year is actually entertainment."

my love/hate with the bills started well before him and will continue well after he's failed upwards into the league offices.

Good one

Wasnt Marrone Brandons neighbor or something? Maybe that is why he gave him that sweet out clause cause it certainly wasnt because he had muliple offers to be a NFL head coach.

I never understood that either. A middling college coach from a mediocre program getting his first crack at the NFL should be begging for anything he gets.