Things Our Wives Do That Drive Us Crazy!!

My wife is a great driver...as long as she doesn't have to go in reverse. She has no idea how to use her mirrors, and does not turn around to check her blind spots. In 2016 alone, she hit my Father's brand new truck twice, and my car once (all while backing out of the driveway). My Father didn't want to report it to his insurance, so I had to pay him a total of 1300 out of pocket. Her most recent crash into my car cost me 1000 in deductibles.

I'm amazed, frankly, that she was able to earn her driver's license.

Probably the funniest thing with my wife's driving is that when it comes to parking, she has no feel whatsoever for the dimensions of her car. She has no clue whether or not she is too close or too far away from the line (the one either in front of the car or behind it). She has taken to using the backup camera to see where exactly that line is and then readjusting the car. It works, but I could save her some effort if she was willing to listen.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the funniest thing with my wife's driving is that when it comes to parking, she has no feel whatsoever for the dimensions of her car. She has no clue whether or not she is too close or too far away from the line (the one either in front of the car or behind it). She has taken to using the backup camera to see where exactly that line is and then readjusting the car. It works, but I could save her some effort if she was willing to listen.

So much this!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

She bounces that sucka off of curbs all the time taking a turn on the a side street. The anarchy that ensues when trying to park basically turns into, "Let me get out and I'll spot you" or "Just let me land this mofo!"

So much this!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

She bounces that sucka off of curbs all the time taking a turn on the a side street. The anarchy that ensues when trying to park basically turns into, "Let me get out and I'll spot you" or "Just let me land this mofo!"

I tell her to line up her mirror with the car next to her. She can't handle even that

I get some sort of weird enjoyment watching some dufus trying to maneuver their land yacht in a parking lot. They back out of a parking space with half a car to spare and then split the steering system in half trying not to hit the car in front of them when going forward. Learn the size of your car!!!