(OT) pizza shop beat down

At least the guy that got the sh-- kicked out of him can take solice is this.  The beating he got is nothing compared to the ass raping that fat POS is going to get when he gets in prison. :D

Enjoy the next four years biotch.

253792[/snapback]

Please help out an old fart here. How did "biotch" become part of our vocabulary. Why was this word needed? How did white suburban kids start using this word? What is the point of it?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the guy that got the sh-- kicked out of him can take solice is this.  The beating he got is nothing compared to the ass raping that fat POS is going to get when he gets in prison. :D

253792[/snapback]

I wish, but in prison he will be treated fine.

There is no prison justice when it comes to beating up little white guy I am afraid.

Hurt a child, now that is another story........

Anybody recall John Muggleburg from Amherst?

He murdered a 7 year old girl, and dumped her body in a half frozen Ellicott Creek.

A buddy who was a prison guard said old Muggleburg is abused every day in that place.

Please help out an old fart here.  How did "biotch" become part of our vocabulary.  Why was this word needed?  How did white suburban kids start using this word? What is the point of it?

253797[/snapback]

I use it because it adds a bit of humor over using "B word." I think it was a Dr. Dre term?

If you watch Ebaumsworld.com(full video)....you do see that the small guy gets in the womens face, then gets wailed on by the big guy(doesnt justify it cause the lady was just crazy insane with it but small guy gotta no better....)

If you watch the whole thing...The big dude beats the guy up and before he walks out the pizzeria he reaches down, picks up the small guys cell phone and walks out...LoL

all this guy wanted to do was to enjoy a slice...

...i like to call it "warren sapp vs the guy from super mario brothers"

left click to stream

http://wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/...izzaassault.wmv

253371[/snapback]

If i'd have been in there, I'd have at least taken a chair or something to that big goon's head.

Each and every one of those people that just stood by should spend time in jail, too.

253792[/snapback]

He's lucky this didn't happen in say, 1920s Mississippi.

Prison's gonna be a hell of a lot kinder to him than the white citizenry would have been back then.

It's not just America, it's also Great Britain. Perhaps a similar incident; the black overheard the white guy complaining about his chips (that's fries for you Yanks), that there were "too many black ones". He ended up killing the guy, for which he will be sentenced to... 4 years???

Gotta love the detective's quote about the deceased, "a family man... who was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Accurate, if you consider the UK as the wrong place because you are not allowed to defend yourself against thugs, bandits, and even robbers in your own home, or YOU will be arrested. The criminals receive token wrist-slap sentences for their crimes. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: GB

Link

First, what ever happened to waiting in line for your turn?

Second, I couldn't tell from the audio that race had anything to do with the incident. Some Buffalonians may recall the Richard Long murder in North Buffalo during the late 1970's. A verbal altercation led to Long being chased down and beaten to death by a group of off-duty cops. Long was white and so were the cops. People can be animals regardless of race.

Third, just a reach but maybe this huge guy has a history of getting his way in part because of his size and his violent tendencies.

Get in line, be patient and your turn will come. Civility. Catch it.

He's lucky this didn't happen in say, 1920s Mississippi.

Prison's gonna be a hell of a lot kinder to him than the white citizenry would have been back then.

254046[/snapback]

Why does it sound like you long for the return of those days? What does this have to do with anything that happened in the video?

Gotta love the detective's quote about the deceased, "a family man... who was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Accurate, if you consider the UK as the wrong place because you are not allowed to defend yourself against thugs, bandits, and even robbers in your own home, or YOU will be arrested. The criminals receive token wrist-slap sentences for their crimes.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: GB

Link

254129[/snapback]

Rubbish. You are quite able to kill an intruder in your own home legally in the UK. You will be questioned and a file sent to the DPP but it is very very rare for a case to be made except in extreme cases. And are allowed to protect yourself (or others) elsewhere. The tabloids like to make a song and dance about it, but the law in the UK is based on what is a reasonable response. Braining or stabbing and intruder in your home is almost always acceptable with very few exceptions (if you chase someone out of your home and halfway down the street and then kill them you will be in trouble, for example).

Sentence for a POS with that kind of record is terribly light, though.

After reading all the posts, I went back and watched the video. Notice the employee that gets spit on, then goes out in front of the counter. Looks like as soon as he sees the big guy wandering in the store he changes his mind, turns around and goes back behind the coater.

I was nice that they interviewed him. :D

It's not just America, it's also Great Britain. Perhaps a similar incident; the black overheard the white guy complaining about his chips (that's fries for you Yanks), that there were "too many black ones". He ended up killing the guy, for which he will be sentenced to... 4 years???

Gotta love the detective's quote about the deceased, "a family man... who was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Accurate, if you consider the UK as the wrong place because you are not allowed to defend yourself against thugs, bandits, and even robbers in your own home, or YOU will be arrested. The criminals receive token wrist-slap sentences for their crimes.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: GB

Link

254129[/snapback]

What the hells wrong with you guys over there? So what should you do, let them do what they want and just go along with it? A few years ago in the house exactly behind mine a few people tryed to do a "home invasion". It didnt work out how they would of liked, the guy who lived there moved over here because he was gettin robbed too much at his other place. He was ready this time, he ended up gettin in a shootout on the staircase, he was on the 2nd floor shootin down at the guy and hit him. The owner didnt get arrested for anything, not even an illegal gun charge, I really cant remember if he died but they found him knocked out by the side door, his partner or one of them got beat on the porch by someone else and ended up runnin away.

To think that those mutherfuggin' pussies stood around and watched it was one thing, but even after the beating was done and the guy had left, they STILL stood around. No one tried to help him at all? WTF kind of people are they?

And for fux sake...grab a stool and go after the big guy.

Anyone know what city that was in?

253475[/snapback]

They look like Patriot trolls, so it could be Boston!!!

You know this doesnt HAVE to be a race issue, from what i could hear the only race remark was the fat b*tch callin cell phone guy "this white m-f'er". If cell phone guy was black you can bet he would of gotten his ass whooped just the same.

253651[/snapback]

bs...if it was a white calling someone else a !@#$ it would have been national news.

If you watch Ebaumsworld.com(full video)....you do see that the small guy gets in the womens face, then gets wailed on by the big guy(doesnt justify it cause the lady was just crazy insane with it but small guy gotta no better....)

If you watch the whole thing...The big dude beats the guy up and before he walks out the pizzeria he reaches down, picks up the small guys cell phone and walks out...LoL

253992[/snapback]

The small guy get's in the woman's face?

I guess you miss the part were she cuts infront of everyone, and then yells and spits at the guy behind the counter. And then comes over and calls the guy on the phone a white mother f#%ker?

And you think it's funny he takes the victims cell phone? WTF!

Just read more about this case. Turns out the big dude who attacked the little fellow on the cell phone has.........(Drum roll) A CRIMINAL RECORD!! WHAT A SHOCK!!!

What the hells wrong with you guys over there? So what should you do, let them do what they want and just go along with it? A few years ago in the house exactly behind mine a few people tryed to do a "home invasion". It didnt work out how they would of liked, the guy who lived there moved over here because he was gettin robbed too much at his other place. He was ready this time, he ended up gettin in a shootout on the staircase, he was on the 2nd floor shootin down at the guy and hit him. The owner didnt get arrested for anything, not even an illegal gun charge, I really cant remember if he died but they found him knocked out by the side door, his partner or one of them got beat on the porch by someone else and ended up runnin away.

254205[/snapback]

Poster is wrong. You can quite happily kill an intruder in your home in the UK. There are limitations (eg: you can not knock someone out, tie them up and then go have some fun with a knife/golf club/chainsaw) but UK law allows for self defence. But only self defence (and protecting your property from an intruder does come under that).

You do not get shootouts in the UK (especially since the PIRA and other Irish gangs have curtailed their murderous activities) because there are so few guns, although in some cities there are gangs with access it is not even a real issue in most places and burglars do not have them.

:D

I really love the way the race card can justify barbaric behavior.  If I beat someone down for all of the anti-white comments I've heard while working downtown (Atlanta), I'd be serving 20 to life.

-Jeff

253574[/snapback]

A-men.........Its a double standard, just play the race card and ,Gee!...you might even get away with a double murder!

Dude got 4 years....Seems ok I guess.... My real problem is with the dudes who watched...after the first sucker punch...the lil guy was done....I wish someone woulda interupted the asskickin.....I would have....only because I'm trained as military police....but...damn...this dude was getting hammered down...atleast try.