Rex: "Time for Dez Lewis to Poop or Get Off the Pot"

26CornerBlitz

@NickVeronica

After toilet quip, Dez Lewis hears Rex Ryan's message loud and clear http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/30/toilet-quip-dez-lewis-hears-rex-ryan-message-loud-clear-bills/

#bills

Lewis, a Central Arkansas product, played in one game at the end of last season and didn’t have a catch. He said he heard Ryan’s message loud and clear.

“It’s time to go. They look forward for me to go out and contribute to the team, that’s the main thing. Stuff like that, I understand it,” he said of Ryan’s quip. “Some other people may take it as a negative comment, but I don’t. It’s my time to step up, my time to go out and make plays so that’s what I’m going to go out and do.”

HC calling out the WR on the bottom of the roster (from the PS, no less)?

A true motivator of men, he is...

Next thing you know, he'll sign Tashard Choice ... THEN CUT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What exactly does this mean? The WR who has been stuck on the PS now has a chance to play with the big boys so he better perform?? Has he told this to Migraine Man, Glasswin and others?

I can see it now...Tyrod throws two passes to Dez (both passes 7 feet over the WR's head) and Rex's post game comments will be "Ya know, we gave him a chance to perform but he just isn't ready to be a part of the roster...blah, blah, blah"

It means Lewis was given every opportunity in training camp to make the roster and couldn't beat out the likes of Goodwin "and others." It means he has had two full training camps and 28 weeks of regular season practices so the time to show he belongs is now.

The comment about passes over his head is silly. He needs to know the plays, run the right routes, and then, when the ball is thrown his way, use his abilities to bring it in.

I prefer have a bowl movement and then remove yourself from the toilet.

Butt...you cant find a pun for that!

:blink: :blink: :blink: initially I was a bit confused by this post, then I consulted the Urban Dictionary....now I understand.

moving the bowl around in a circle quickly and efficiently, just as in any sport.