Bills vs. Jaguars Postgame - Still in the Hunt!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few times if he stepped up in the pocket, instead of running to the sideline, he probably would have bought himself almost as much time, while also having a good view of the field. But at this point, I just hope he scrambles for first downs and is able to hit WRs after they get open. He missed a few throws that were open if he would haven anticipated them better... two times he took a chance on our WRs, it paid off (Watkins and Hunter), I wish he'd trust our receivers more to help him out.

Turnabout from last season's BS PI call on NRC. !@#$ the Jags!

Hey, like I said, I'll take it! But I can still acknowledge that we definitely benefited haha

Typically I can just say a win is a win with just about any lackluster win. But when you add in the fact that we needed favorable officiating to barely beat Jacksonville that just makes it hard to be excited. But, hey, we are still alive for at least one more week.

i hear you but the bills have played much better than today's game.

Quite a few times if he stepped up in the pocket, instead of running to the sideline, he probably would have bought himself almost as much time, while also having a good view of the field. But at this point, I just hope he scrambles for first downs and is able to hit WRs after they get open. He missed a few throws that were open if he would haven anticipated them better... two times he took a chance on our WRs, it paid off (Watkins and Hunter), I wish he'd trust our receivers more to help him out.

Hey, like I said, I'll take it! But I can still acknowledge that we definitely benefited haha

Nothing new about Tyrod leaving offense on the field unfortunately.

I have decided that Tyrod Taylor is a surprisingly effective QB for not being a good QB. I have supported him more than most but dude you gotta throw the football. But yet somehow, they still end up with 28 points and remain one of the highest scoring teams in the league. I don't know.

Exactly how I feel!

I sum up the this team, Defense and Tyrod, as being... Inconsistent. But we're still in the thick of things with 5 games left and all the inconsistency on the field. It's hard to complain, but I just don't know. I guess we'll just have to see how they finish the season. We have little room to falter, if 10-6 is what we need.

The one thing I do like is this team plays a full 60 minutes. There is no quit in them. That's definitely a step in the right direction.

I went into this game with a bad feeling because it seems like they always play badly first game after thanksgiving. sure enough, they have lost 4 out of their last 5 games after thanksgiving.

i am hoping that they will target justin hunter more often. what a reach. seems like a natural possession receiver.

@MatthewFairburn

What Rex Ryan had to say after Buffalo #Bills beat #JaguarsNFL_Season_2016_JAX.png (transcript) http://trib.al/qDJfuZX

What they're saying: Bills players discuss big plays in win vs. Jaguars

1127-wts-bills-jags-postgame-comments.jp

QB Tyrod Taylor, RB LeSean McCoy, WR Sammy Watkins, DT Kyle Williams & others discuss the key plays that made a difference in Buffalo's 28-21 victory against Jacksonville.

Exactly how I feel!

I sum up the this team, Defense and Tyrod, as being... Inconsistent. But we're still in the thick of things with 5 games left and all the inconsistency on the field. It's hard to complain, but I just don't know. I guess we'll just have to see how they finish the season. We have little room to falter, if 10-6 is what we need.

The one thing I do like is this team plays a full 60 minutes. There is no quit in them. That's definitely a step in the right direction.

yep. I do like that. no more tuning out early. and it would have been easy to do after watch that Jags def line get after it time and time again in the first half. wow are they fast !

But Bills don't quit. It is a fine thing to see

I went into this game with a bad feeling because it seems like they always play badly first game after thanksgiving. sure enough, they have lost 4 out of their last 5 games after thanksgiving.

i am hoping that they will target justin hunter more often. what a reach. seems like a natural possession receiver.

I was waiting for that call. That one was executed wonderfully by TT and JH. A joyous play indeed !

Rex Ryan: "We Needed a Spark" (13:03)
HC Rex Ryan addressed the media following the 28-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars topics include; offensive success in the second half, Sammy Watkins's first game back since week 2, and scoring before and after halftime.

Marcell Dareus: "It Feels Great" (1:47)
DT Marcell Dareus talks about his two sack performance against the Jaguars.

Must Watch: Rex Ryan's Locker Room Speech (1:06)
Go inside the Bills locker room after the 28-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday afternoon and hear what Rex Ryan had to say to the team.

I have decided that Tyrod Taylor is a surprisingly effective QB for not being a good QB. I have supported him more than most but dude you gotta throw the football. But yet somehow, they still end up with 28 points and remain one of the highest scoring teams in the league. I don't know.

This counts for Tyrod as a fourth quarter comeback win, I think!

@WGR550

Rex - "Fans were the difference in this game. They're loyal as heck. When a game is as tight as this, fans can be a difference"

Rex on EJ Manuel 4th down - "Was my decision. Yeah, it was dumb. He's such a good barker we thought we could get them to jump.

Bills with never be able to trade Tyrod to Browns for multiple 1st round picks if he is not a good barker!

Ki$$ my a$$ Marrone. Thats all i have left to say about this game.

I am sure he will for $4 Million.

Bad QB play, and the Jags got screwed a few times at the end (missed PI call, missed horsecollar, etc)

Petition the NFL to vacate the win.