Teams to root for 11/20 and 11/21

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

538 updates playoff chances after every game (you don't need to wait for the weekend to end). As of the Bills win over the Bengals: 32% chance of making the playoffs, up from 20% heading into today's game. That's about the same percentage chance they gave to Trump winning. It ain't over!

It will be interesting to see if that number changes much IF Miami and Oakland lose.

Miami loss would have been great, but not necessary. We still have to beat them anyway, and I'm confident they'll lose at least one more. I'm thinking that will be in two weeks at Baltimore, but wouldn't be surprised if it's next week against SF with the way they've stepped up their game. They also have the Jets and Cardinals left, as well as a week 17 against NE. Hopefully NE will still be playing for something at that point to make it a game.

Agreed.

Unfortunately the Bills will do the same IMO.

We should beat Jax, but I bet we lose to both Oakland and Pitt.

It's definitely not an easy road. The season may very well be done if we lose just one more, so losing both of those would be game over. But, for now, we have hope. Winning next week and heading to Oakland on a 2 game winning streak would at least make for a meaningful December game, and if we get a win there and host Pittsburgh after winning 3 in a row, I like our chances. But, let's beat JAX first.