• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arizona

Pats with an injured 3rd string qb

Rams

Niners

That is one pathetic Group. I have come to realize Buffalo is a lot worse than I thought. 7 wins in a row? Looks like 2-5 to me

SHHH! Dont show the facts. Only Kool-aid drinkers and rose colored glasses roam these boards!

ANd lets not forget that the Bills have also lost to Nobodies: Jets and Miami

Not complaining, just pointing out this team is miles and miles away from even being in a playoff discussion. It's not even mid freaking November and the season is dead AGAIN.

You can only beat the teams that you play. The Bills schedule gets easier and Denver's (for example) gets much tougher. You can't control what everyone else is doing. The Jets game and the Miami game were games that they should have won. They didn't, but if you were a Saints fan or a Panthers fan or a Steelers fan you'd be saying the same thing today. That's the NFL.

Complaining about the wins though is beyond counterintuitive. You don't see other fan bases doing that. They celebrate the wins and mourn the losses. I don't know when this place turned so ugly but it's exhausting. I get the point that the teams that we beat aren't very good but that's irrelevant; you play whose on the schedule. Maybe I just need a break from this place because it's dragging me down.

You can only beat the teams that you play. The Bills schedule gets easier and Denver's (for example) gets much tougher. You can't control what everyone else is doing. The Jets game and the Miami game were games that they should have won. They didn't, but if you were a Saints fan or a Panthers fan or a Steelers fan you'd be saying the same thing today. That's the NFL.

Complaining about the wins though is beyond counterintuitive. You don't see other fan bases doing that. They celebrate the wins and mourn the losses. I don't know when this place turned so ugly but it's exhausting. I get the point that the teams that we beat aren't very good but that's irrelevant; you play whose on the schedule. Maybe I just need a break from this place because it's dragging me down.

The Bills are dragging us down!

This place gets ugly because of 16 years and season dying in November again. it's totally unacceptable and hard to believe a team could be so pathetic for so long.

Chicago Cubs

They rallied around their fans. Unfortunately more than half of the Bills fans here are quitters who actually enjoy the drought cuz they get to B word in public & look cool.