how many yards will AJ Green get on this defense?

Yeezus

I say he has a career game, unless the secondary somehow finds out fixes all their problems over the bye week

We have the worst passing defense in the NFL, our corners forgot how to play football and we pretty much have no safety's

AJ is having the best season of his career, he is easily a top 3 maybe top 2 WR in the league right now. Chalk up another L for Rex and his vaunted defense.

My fantasy football team is having a charmed season, and I am playing a team starting AJ next week, so I am not too worried. In this circumstance, I expect either just 80-90 yards with one TD, or just over 100 yards without a score. If not for the my team's FF magic, I would expect somewhere around 8-10 catches, 150 yards, and 1-2 TDs.

Yes, this is better than any WR has done against the Bills this year, but AJ is a beast, better than any WR we have faced, and we really miss A Williams. The saving grace may well be the bye week and extra planning to stop him.

This is a scary matchup because he burns anyone and everyone. The pressure on Dalton will dictate his day. If Dalton is given time expect 150+. If we get good pressure he will likely be between 50 and 100.