Bills vs. Seahawks Postgame

I can not stand Pete. He is a whiner.

That was lost in the game that the defense made adjustments at half time and did a good job in the second half. I am not sold that this season is done. The rest of the schedule has beatable foes. If the defense can tighten up and improve after the bye, I give them a chance to make the playoffs

By Aron Yohannes - seahawks.com

A round-up of the latest news surrounding the Seahawks following the team's 31-25 win over the Buffalo Bills.

By Seahawks.com

Check out how Buffalo Bills players and coaches reacted following their Week 9 game against the Seahawks.

@buffalobills

Rex on a media conference call: "We needed the Bye Week as a team. Take some time away, focus on how to get better. Hopefully we can heal."

@JoeBuscaglia

The #Bills head to the bye at 4-5, but there are some reasons for optimism. 7 observations from the loss in Seattle: https://t.co/KMJ4Fnb6BU

@buffalobills

Rex on the officiating: "It's in the past now...Mistakes happen in this league. I don't know if I need to comment any further on it.

@SalSports

Rex: "We're hopeful Sammy can play for us this year. But we're not going to put him out there if he's not ready to go."

Sammy Watkins can start practicing next week then Bills have 3 weeks to active him and make him IR-Return player if they choose.

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on Eric Wood: "Really big blow to the football team... big loss... confident in Lewis and Groy moving forward." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan on Tyrod: "He can make the throws... Because it was on Monday night the country got to see." @wgrz

@SalSports

Rex: "Fair statement" that they need secondary to play better than they have been. "We have to tighten up our coverage, there's no question"

Rex says he believes Stephon Gilmore played "extremely well" Monday night.

@NickVeronica

Rex on playoffs: "Our guys, we want it in the worst way. ... We understand our fanbase wants this almost as bad as we do"

@buffalobills

Rex: "Our fans will get everything we have. Every coach. Every player. If not, that person won't be here. I know how bad we want it."

@Edwerderespn

Walt Anderson and crew won't work game Week 10. #NFL source says assignments predetermined before season, unrelated to mistakes last night

@buffalobills

Rex on Seahawks fan heckling Kathryn Smith: "I get ripped all the time. I'm free game. That's cool. But I think that was really classless."

@buffalobills

Rex on Carroll's comments: "Next time I'm asked a question about one of Pete's players, I should ask him what the appropriate response is."

On the 4th and goal, and i don't know how to include a video, the safety knocks Woods off his route in the end zone....you can see he is bumped toward the line of scrimmage while the ball is in the air. That's why Woods was asking for a flag. Should have been illegal contact, not necessarily pass interference....but he did contact him and affect his route while the ball was in the air.

Also, the hit by Sherman in the end zone on our wideout should have been considered unnecessary roughness. Our guy wasn't looking, it was far away from the action, and Sherman was a just being a dirty player. Unnecessary roughness.

shermanpowell.gif

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/11/8/13561728/bills-seahawks-refs-examining-late-game-chaos-in-mnf-thriller

Edited by TC in St. Louis